Is filter1.com still in business (9/2022)?

Has anyone ordered from www.filter1.com lately?

I have not seen any posts about them in the last year or more. I placed an order with them last week and haven't heard back. The charge to my credit card posted.

Their helpline phone number goes to a voice mailbox that is full, as of 9/29/2022. They did not respond to e-mail either.

Based on my credit card charge, it appears it is run by Ag Trac (more info below). I called their online order help, and they couldn't find my order.
Ag Trac has the same mailing address as filter1.com.

Ag Trac is a hardware, auto parts & agricultural, building and home repair store.
1044 STATE ROUTE 34 GENOA, NY 13071 US
833.800.5906 website service

Call 1-800-919-8893
Email [email protected]
Filter 1
1044 Rt 34
Genoa, NY 13071

If you zoom in on google maps, you see Filter 1 is at the same address/building. Sometimes, a building is shared by more than one business :unsure:

That doesn't mean they still exist, though

I tend to push the time limits of my credit card. If you don't hear from them, or get a tracking number, after whatever time limit allowed by your credit card, call credit card for the charge reversal. I usually wait 2-3 weeks, sometimes longer.
Ever since that covid hype, I tend to give businesses a little more time.

There's a few businesses all under the same umbrella. As the OP stated, it's hardware, auto parts, and ag supply. There was also a OPE repair shop in there, too. It's a rural area, with a good drive to any larger towns, so it's a one stop shop for many things needed by small town folks. Similar to Tractor Supply, but tailored specifically to that locale. They used to buy quite a bit of oil from me before my territory was re-aligned.

The wholesale filter business is something I wasn't aware they were doing, but the owner was always looking at new ways to grow his business, so it fits right in to my expectations. Just give the store a call. It may be run separately, or not. Try using the local number. (315) 479-1650

The phone numbers on filter1.com website don't work:
Call 1-800-919-8893 full mailbox, 1-315-776-3021 disconnected

The number for the store Ag Trac did work, (315) 479-1650, but the guy that handles WIX orders was out. I'll update if I hear anything else.

The number for the store Ag Trac did work, (315) 479-1650, but the guy that handles WIX orders was out. I'll update if I hear anything else.
Thanks. I was quite close to there a month ago. It's about an hour and a half drive from my home. If I get a chance, I'll stop in and visit with the owner. He may be willing to work with BITOG members on discounts in exchange for the publicity.

I've used filter1.com about once a year for quite some time. I placed an order 3 weeks ago and haven't heard a word, calls don't get through, calling ag trac they just say the guy is out and will call me, but never does. Anyone know what's going on over there?

I've used filter1.com about once a year for quite some time. I placed an order 3 weeks ago and haven't heard a word, calls don't get through, calling ag trac they just say the guy is out and will call me, but never does. Anyone know what's going on over there?
Uhhh, same thing as back in September of last year when this thread was started?

My order came through after 30 days. 1 item was on backorder, and I am still waiting. There were no call backs or emails. If they charge your credit card, they are processing your order. As a farmer and them being associated with Ag Trac, I gave them more time and patience then I would another business. I ordered in bulk, so it will be a while before I need to order from them again.

My order came through after 30 days. 1 item was on backorder, and I am still waiting. There were no call backs or emails. If they charge your credit card, they are processing your order. As a farmer and them being associated with Ag Trac, I gave them more time and patience then I would another business. I ordered in bulk, so it will be a while before I need to order from them again.
Not sure what filter and or coolant parts you are needing, but if you are ordering large volumes, you may be eligible for discounted Fleetguard pricing through your local dealers...we sell through the truck dealers, and also through CNH/CASE/New Holland dealers...just a heads up.

An online order I placed on 12-21-2022 arrived on 2-9-2023. I tried many times to contact them to find out the order status but I eventually gave up. So I ordered thru another company since I really needed them. Now I have way too many filters. There is a number on the invoice ( (800)919-8893 ). I called them and left a voicemail. Waiting for a call back now.

An online order I placed on 12-21-2022 arrived on 2-9-2023. I tried many times to contact them to find out the order status but I eventually gave up. So I ordered thru another company since I really needed them. Now I have way too many filters. There is a number on the invoice ( (800)919-8893 ). I called them and left a voicemail. Waiting for a call back now.
Submit dispute with credit card company

My order is supposed to arrive tomorrow via ups. I tried repeatedly for a while before initially posting here to contact them via email and phone. Tried again about 2 weeks ago and got through. They were waiting on a backordered filter to come in. They offered to ship the rest at that time but since that backordered filter was the main one I needed I told them to just wait and ship it all, so I anticipate that's what I'm getting tomorrow. They didn't charge my card until 30 days after I'd ordered, so I wasn't to worried.

I have been buying Wix filters for all my vehicles and equipment for over 20 years. Their service and prices were great. I did not realize the business changed hands since my previous order was in 2021.
Placed an order on 2/6 and heard or seen nothing for the past 2,weeks. Previously, I would get my order within a few days.
Sensing something was wrong I sent an email and received no reply. Called and got the “mailbox full”
Did some google research and found this thread.
I called the ag store and got the story that the filter guy was not there. I gave him my name, phone, and order number requesting an order cancellation. The guy on the phone indicated he would pass on the message. I am not holding my breath waiting.
I checked my credit card account and the Filter1 charge had not hit yet.
I guess I will wait and see if anything hits my account and report it as a fraud if no merchandise ships.

Just a follow up. My order finally shipped. A month after I ordered. Won’t be buying from them again. By the time I use these filters up, they likely will be out of business.

Back