Is **** Endothermic or Exothermic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonus question in a University mid-term Chemistry exam.

First, we need to know how the mass of **** is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into **** and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to **** , it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering **** , let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to **** .

Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to **** .

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in **** to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in **** because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in **** to stay the same, the volume of **** has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If **** is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter **** , then the temperature and pressure in **** will increase until all **** breaks loose.

2. If **** is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in **** , then the temperature and pressure will drop until **** freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in **** before I sleep with you", and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that **** is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since **** has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct...leaving only Heaven thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

This student received the only 'A'.

I like it
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back