Irving Synth oils - East Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following Mola's recommendations, a new thread is in order..
smile.gif

My local Carquest carries it.. they had it on sale, if you purchased 2 - 5lt jugs.. if i remember correctly, it came down to ~20.00 per jug..
If I didnt have a monster stash of PUP... i would have sprung on it...

Just curios if anyone else has seen/used it.
Does Irving actually make their base stocks.? Group..etc..??

Cheers
J.

https://www.irvingoil.com/en-CA/node/7146

I did find a customer service number... I will give them a call and see what they have to say..

Last edited:
I live in New Brunswick, Irving owns almost the whole province here lol. They blend the carquest oil, which is Irving rebadged, same oil, maybe you should try that.

But what makes you want that oil so much? plenty of good choice at CT and WM.

Originally Posted by wolf_06
I live in New Brunswick, Irving owns almost the whole province here lol. They blend the carquest oil, which is Irving rebadged, same oil, maybe you should try that.

But what makes you want that oil so much? plenty of good choice at CT and WM.

agreed... " carquest oil, which is Irving rebadged, " but my curiosity remains.. what is it..?? did Irving make it..?? how well does it compare.. to...!???

its not a question of me wanting it so much.... it was a new find... I'm always looking for new? better? bang for the buck

yes... WM had Supertech synth on sale for the same price as conventional @ 17-ish Canuck bucks.... amazing...!!

Most store brands are regional to keep shipping cost down. Carquest and Autozone STP store brands here in NC are made by Amalie. In California both were made by Warren Distribution.

I bought a quart of the 0w20 MAX 1 last year just to have in case I needed to top up.
Can't remember the price but it was cheap. It's Dexos1 Gen 2 approved so you can't
go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back