International AMSOIL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this is really a quite short question.

I have been reading up A LOT on filtration and different oils for my car, and as far as i can see, atleast on paper, the AMSOIL EaO-line looks to be the right stuff for the filtration job.

However, i am finding it difficult to get my hands on these filters.. I have googled for hours, but can not find out anything about anyone possibly shipping these filters internationally... Any suggestions on how i can get my hands on AMSOIL products over here in Norway? i have tried ebay, but i would have to be lucky to find the exact filter there i guess..

thanks for ANY help!

Oeystein

Last edited:
that's great!

i am used to outrageous shipping prices from shopping one too many items off of ebay, so i'm sure it will be ok.

Any idea on what kind of price we are looking at?

Oeystein

Last edited:
Even with the cost of shipping you are still getting an excellent product. I wouldn't trade my EAO filters for anything in the world!
wink.gif

welcome2.gif
to the forum!

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Even with the cost of shipping you are still getting an excellent product. I wouldn't trade my EAO filters for anything in the world!
wink.gif

welcome2.gif
to the forum!

thanks for the welcome :)

Originally Posted By: Pablo
And $30 for 4 lbs 1st Class, Priority flat rate (up to 16 lb) $40. But no oil USPS.

Well that isn't wery bad if you ask me. guess we have a deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back