Interesting little optical distraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just a coloured Jewel CD case.

Might have to stand in the bathroom with the door closed and the light off waving a torch around to see it brilliantly clearly, but what else would you do in the bathroom with the door shut, lights off, and a torch ?

Neat. I need to try doing this on a draw program, printing it out on a transparency sheet, then projecting a shrunken version on a piece of copper with a thin layer of photo resist, so I can make multiple impressions by forming plastic against the copper. Wonder if that would work.

A scratch hologram on a slab of Al would be neat, too, and I could directly cast impressions of it.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Nope, just a coloured Jewel CD case.

Might have to stand in the bathroom with the door closed and the light off waving a torch around to see it brilliantly clearly, but what else would you do in the bathroom with the door shut, lights off, and a torch ?

Are you sure you won't get tasered?
LOL.gif

I'm not sure what my girlfriend will say if her CD cases start disappearing at an alarming rate.

I'd be more worried what your workmates say when you take them into a darkened stationary room.

Don't ask me how I know.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back