Not open for further replies.
That would be 0.68%
grin2.gif

Sorry, had to beat Mori to the punch!

Tom NJ

Speaking of guns to Mexico:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1417-Gun-Right...ber-cartel-lies

Quote:
Come we now to a new investigate report, from the Associated Press of all places. I'm astonished because it is not the usual ignorant propaganda I've come to expect. The headline says it all:

Mexico cartel weapons cache stymies tracing
And then we learn:

Deep inside a heavily guarded military warehouse, the evidence of Mexico's war on drug cartels is stacked two stories high: tens of thousands of seized weapons, from handguns and rifles to AK-47s...

In all, the military has 305,424 confiscated weapons locked in vaults, just a fraction of those used by criminals in Mexico...

A fraction? You mean there are...millions?

That ought to give us quite an inventory to trace, right? It ought to. But then we're told:

The Mexican government has handed over information to U.S. authorities to trace 12,073 weapons seized in 2008 crimes...

Wait a minute--they have the guns all neatly stored in a warehouse, inventoried, cataloged...if this is such a huge problem, we can't just get a printout? Mexican bureaucracy (if you buy into that being the real reason) won't allow it? So the easier solution is to adjust your and my rights accordingly?

But perhaps I'm being unfair. After all, we're told there's a Spanish language barrier that hampers the effort. Lord help us finding anyone in our government who can communicate in that obscure dialect.

And then we have this astounding admission:

About a third of the guns submitted for tracing in 2007 were sold by licensed U.S. dealers.

Really? Not 90% of "Mexican crime guns" (or "95% to 100%" if you shill for the Brady Campaign)?

And remember, that's a third of the relatively insignificant quantity of guns reported, vs. actually warehoused, and that assumes what is in official inventory reflects 100% of what has been seized. Any bets that it's even close?

Preaching to the choir here.
cheers3.gif

Don't confuse the idiots with facts!

The media just keeps feeding the sheep.
20.gif

How about we just ENFORCE the laws we HAVE....

Originally Posted By: Tom NJ
That would be 0.68%
grin2.gif

Sorry, had to beat Mori to the punch!

Tom NJ
The same % as you get Switching to syn oil!!!
grin2.gif

most of the mexican weapons are from china,and 2 or 3 of the other latin american countries.you can buy them cheaper there than in the u.s.of course you may have to buy in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back