Interesting experience today

I have had several similar random type incidents in the last 2 years. Many people are off their meds / not receiving the help they need. I take it as one further sign of societal decline and just move along. Seriosly going out in public is no fun anymore - because you never know what random crap your going to get caught up in.

Dunladblad,

Very sorry that happened to your Wife and you. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. Everyone has a bad day from time to time- maybe this lady's bad day.

You handled it well. Your Wife and you made it home. One never knows when another party is just going to "just spaz out".

Indiana man charged with murder in Dutch soldier's shooting death, allegedly told friend he 'just spazzed'​

Dunladblad,

Very sorry that happened to your Wife and you. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. Everyone has a bad day from time to time- maybe this lady's bad day.

You handled it well. Your Wife and you made it home. One never knows when another party is just going to "just spaz out".

Indiana man charged with murder in Dutch soldier's shooting death, allegedly told friend he 'just spazzed'​

His public defender will have him plead to some reduced charge and he will be out in 7 & 1/3.

Dunladblad,

Here is a local story I just read today. Sometimes you wonder. After reading the article scroll down to the next one for a surprise.

What do you mean, little green rubber duck? Like hunters use as decoys?
She held it up to use, how?
How did she hold it in perfect display?
Did she cause damage? If so, did you call the police?
Don’t be ridiculous. A little green rubber duck is specific enough.

Replace use with us. It was a typo.

She held it up to the window then slammed it onto the cowl. (Had it been paint, I would’ve gotten out I’m sure.) No damage. The police weren’t called although I am tempted to let the organization know.

It’s over know. I just need to drop it.

Here is a local story I just read today. Sometimes you wonder. After reading the article scroll down to the next one for a surprise.

next part of your story had to google it wasnt showing for me.

I keep a large large container of bear pepper spray for just that sort of issue. I would have emptied the can on her. She needs mental help and some police handcuffs.

I keep a large large container of bear pepper spray for just that sort of issue. I would have emptied the can on her. She needs mental help and some police handcuffs.
Probably get charged with assault like i would have been :rolleyes: for throwing it back at her.

Probably get charged with assault like i would have been :rolleyes: for throwing it back at her.
Crazy person smashing stuff into my car was the assault. The spray is a response. Why do i require watching someone attack my vehicle if police would get out and arrest her for the same action

Crazy person smashing stuff into my car was the assault. The spray is a response. Why do i require watching someone attack my vehicle if police would get out and arrest her for the same action
I guess I'm assuming a rubber ducky didnt cause damage. Even then a dent in your car isnt a dent in your face.

I've heard both pro and con as to the use of bear pepper spray on humans. There is more volume, and it shoots farther. But there is an argument both ways that it is either less, or more powerful.

And as usual, the Internet is all over the place with it.

"Standard pepper sprays have around 1 million SHUs, while bear sprays pack 3 million SHUs, so it's about three times as potent as the self-defense products."

Don’t be ridiculous. A little green rubber duck is specific enough.

Replace use with us. It was a typo.

She held it up to the window then slammed it onto the cowl. (Had it been paint, I would’ve gotten out I’m sure.) No damage. The police weren’t called although I am tempted to let the organization know.

It’s over know. I just need to drop it.
Definitely let the organization know and have her banned, and arrested for trespassing if she ever shows up there ever again.

Large lack of info to make a judgement call on this. Have you ever worked or been around folks who have mental illnesses? Did she have a legit mental illness or was she just angry? Did she work for the place or was it a random stranger?

I don't like folks destroying other folks property but with the given information, this could have equally been a person with down syndrome and gets frustrated easily. Are you guys really going to give a person with down syndrome a "piece of your mind"?

Back