Interested in Oil Wrestling, Which is Better, Sythetic or Conventional Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in Oil Wrestling, Which is Better, Sythetic or Conventional Oil?

Hi,

Just wanna have some fun here. My boyfriend is a member here and he recently
taught me how to change the oil in my car.

I've enjoyed the jokes from here that he's shared with me, and wanted to see
how creative you guys are without crossing any boundaries here.

So if you were going to oil wrestle with your wife or girlfriend (or both, tee
hee) which oil would you
choose and why?

I hope you guys can have some fun with this and maybe I can learn a thing or
two as well as have a good laugh.

You might also suggest some rules for oil wrestling, such as:

You must change the oil after every 3000 reversals.

Oilbabe

now i'm thinking of florence henderson, wesson oil, and a game of twister.

it appears that a non-synthetic has won the day for me...

How about a home brew? I'd start with a nice medium viscosity Safflower oil. Add about 10% Extra, Extra First Press Virgin olive oil for additive solvency and taste characteristics. Some Aloe for a Friction Modifier. Vitamin E for anti-corrosion protection. Maybe some SPF 50 Suntan oil for anti-radiation protection. Then add some scent oils like Rose, Vanilla or Sandlewood to meet olfactory specification for emission purposes. And top off with a few drops of your favorite Bubble Bath soap to act as a dispersant. What'd I forget?

Hmm

I would say I'd have to go with the free Valvoline Maxlife offer or some SuperTech dino. Why you ask? Because I spend enough on her already.
grin.gif

Allright I've got a couple good tips that I've learned here on BITOG:

First, with a synthetic you can definitely extend your intervals...but if you get a lot of contamination you'll want to change it more often.
freak2.gif

Second, 'short trips' are not a good thing.
wink.gif

Finally, a thinner oil will get you higher rpms, but a lot of the 'old timers' still believe 'thicker is better'.
patriot.gif

God Bless ya, Oilbabe!

quote:

Originally posted by Matt89:
Finally, a thinner oil will get you higher rpms...

See...you kids got a thing or two to learn yet. It's not how fast you go, it's the quality of the motion that counts.
tongue.gif
Ask Oilbabe!!

Gentlemen-
Thank you all for your suggestions. I can especially appreciate the suggestion regarding Maxlife because my boyfriend just asked me to buy him some oil so he could get the rebate
wink.gif
I also liked the references to other types of oil and the games one could use them for. I appreciate the creativity that went into your responses and await further ideas. I agree that technique should not be sacrificed for speed. I look forward to reading any additional ideas.
Thanks again,
Oilbabe
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by oilbabe:

So if you were going to oil wrestle with your wife or girlfriend (or both, tee
hee) which oil would you
choose and why?

Definitely conventional extra virgin olive oil. It's healthier for you when you injest some. It also tastes better than the other healthy oils.

...but is extra virgin olive oil really appropriate for oil wrestling with both wife and girlfriend? I think not!
grin.gif

I'm thinking 85w-140 gear oil! The thicker film would make things much more slippery and protect against any unforeseen bumps or scrapes.

cheers.gif
, oilbabe.

Castor oil is the one. Feel some between your fingers if you don't believe me. Only drawback is that it may degrade the poly sheet when used as a substitute for a "Mazola" party.

oilbabe, you're gonna get my flabby ol' heart to goin' pitty-pat!
wink.gif

BOOMPA-BOOMPA-BOOMPA-BOOMPA-B-B-B-BOOMPA-B-B-B-B-BOOM---------PA-BA-BOOM-paaaaaaa....

Oh-oh, the chest pains.....Quick, what's the number for Nine-One-One?
confused.gif
..........Aaaaaaaaasrrrrrrrgggghhhh!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

The previous messsage has been interrupted due to circumstances beyond our control. Please stand by.

[ August 20, 2004, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: olddognewtrks ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back