interested in micron information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed wix about one of their filters, and they sent me a pdf report from the Filter Manufacturer Assc. regarding micron rating and filter testing and information regarding manufactures claims and why it is hard to compare filters by these ratings. Anyone want to see it? or is it a waste of time? let me know and I will print and scan (unless someone knows tho convert a pdf to jpeg because I don't know how I would post a pdf up her for people to view.

I can tell you how to convert it from a PDF to a JPEG.

In Adobe Acrobat (Reader), just open the PDF then go to Tools, Select & Zoom, then Snapshot Tool. Highlight the entire picture then it will copy it to your clipboard. Then open Microsoft Paint, and paste the image. Then you can save it as a JPEG.

If you want to go pdf to JPG, the easiest way is to bring up the .pdf, hit ALT and PrintScreen. Then go to Start -> Run -> type mspaint and click ok. Edit, paste. File, Save As.

It's not pretty and you can do some formatting in paint, but it's a lot better than printing and scanning.

Sure, I'd be interested but I agree it's near impossible to compare manufacturers claims.

Here is the link. you can download hours of interesting reading on everything to do with filters

http://filtercouncil.org/techdata/tsbs/index.php
Three languages to choose from

car_progress.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back