Injectors replaced on my 2007 Fusion

About three weeks ago one of the injectors electrically failed suddenly. This is the first injector I have ever had to fail. I dropped it off at a shop I have done business with and they scanned it, and it was number 3. I had him replace all 4 as the engine has 296K on it.

looks like it got a good life nearly 300k miles! Not much to complain about, I'm impressed.. Someone will probably post up that injectors on something else can go a million miles.. 300k is impressive to me
I agree, but when that first one failed I was skeptical of the others.

oh definitely.. if one went, then it's not long for the others.. I've also heard the same for ignition coil packs.. glad you got it fixed, very cool story to read!

Sure beats making a car payment! Congrats on the high mileage keeping racking them up!
I plan to keep driving the Fusion. The body is rust free; the interior is in good shape also. My moto is it's cheaper to fix em than buy em. LOL! To our fault, we live in a throwaway society. Receceintly, I replaced the front rotors and pads, but I only paid for the rotors, as I replaced the pads eight years ago.

Back