Infinity Wax - Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link

A good friend of mine owns a detailing business. He gets great results from Infinity Wax out of the UK. I posted a link to their Rubber Wax before.

his BMW was finished with Infinity Wax's Supergloss+ ceramic hybrid wax.
Red Subaru - This is a simple maintenance wash using Pure Shampoo and topped with Rapid Detailer, both from Infinity Wax.
Last car was done with Primo Wax via Infinity Wax.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice pics but you can get the same results with off the shelf products from Walmart. It's often the application as much as the product itself that gives good results.

Nice... Sexy pin-ups of shiny cars... Looking at them is a tough job -but somebody's gotta do it!

Originally Posted by atikovi
Nice pics but you can get the same results with off the shelf products from Walmart. It's often the application as much as the product itself that gives good results.

I don't know enough about it to really have a firm opinion on that, but you could be right. With the little reading I've been doing lately on detailing products, I do think there are a lot of overrated boutique products.

Originally Posted by billt460
What kind of tire shine was used on the Cobra?

Infinity Primo Wax I believe.

Originally Posted by buster

I would question that. On the tires??

Originally Posted by PimTac

I would question that. On the tires??

Sorry, I didn't read the question right. I'm not sure what was used on the tires.

The red Subaru looks nice, but a few pot holes and he will have dented rims.

None of my vehicles are performance vehicles so I would never consider low profile tires. Where I live with the pot holes after a tough winter it would be hard to not get a dented rim.

Originally Posted by Donald
The red Subaru looks nice, but a few pot holes and he will have dented rims.

None of my vehicles are performance vehicles so I would never consider low profile tires. Where I live with the pot holes after a tough winter it would be hard to not get a dented rim.

Good point.

The Impreza Sport comes with 19's... not much choice there. Now if Subaru would actually offer a "sport" engine in the Impreza... heck even if they just stuck the new FB25 in it that would be a great inexpensive sporty ride.

I can't wait until they offer the new 2.4 turbo in the new WRX...

Extremely fine detailing jobs there, and the finish looks amazing on all of them, but the wax is only part of the equation..

95% of the final finish of any detail job is the prep work. If the paint isn't perfect before you put the wax on, no amount of wax will make the final product look perfect.

..having said that, the shine on that BMW is phenomenal.

I don't know enough about it to really have a firm opinion on that, but you could be right. With the little reading I've been doing lately on detailing products, I do think there are a lot of overrated boutique products.

And will the Walmart product last as long? Does it have the same concentration of the main ingredient, be it carnauba, SiO2, etc., that the more expensive product has?

Originally Posted by gofast182

And will the Walmart product last as long? Does it have the same concentration of the main ingredient, be it carnauba, SiO2, etc., that the more expensive product has?

I highly doubt it.

Actually from what I've read it comes close and in some cases exceeds durability of some boutique products.

You confuse me, buster. You shun boutique products while admiring them, using some yourself, and acknowledging they contain more of the key ingredients that make them work.

Originally Posted by gofast182
You confuse me, buster. You shun boutique products while admiring them, using some yourself, and acknowledging they contain more of the key ingredients that make them work.

I guess what I'm saying is some boutique products are very good, and some are not. It just depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back