In Honor of the Elves!

I apologize in advance if anyone has already thought of this before. I would like to suggest a special honoring of the Elves. I have already contacted all my friends, sent out hundreds of thousands of spam e-mails and wrote letters to my local newspapers. In honor of our friends and suppliers of our Sacred Green Elixir, we should all wear green tomorrow, March the 17th. I have commitments from thousands all around the country and I would like to ask my friends on this forum to do the same. ARE YOU WITH ME?

Your wish is my command. [Big Grin] B00SS, what you have proposed is most fitting and proper. This will not go unnoticed with the Lads of Luxurious and Lasting Lubrication...they don't overlook nor forget a kindess. You are to be commended. [ March 16, 2005, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: pscholte ]

B00SS

I must say this has gone quite well. I arrived at work today and quite a few people were wearing green. People that I didn't even know were GC people! This thing has really caught on. Pscholte, I appreciate your approval especially. Since you have the connections with the little guys!

It's a great day for them; their leprechaun relations are in from the Green Isle and they are having a wonderful time! Happy St Patrick's Day to you all from me AND you know who.