I'm going to be a daddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, congratulations!! Your life will never be the same
smile.gif

Good for you and God bless!

Babies are a treat.

We just had #4 two weeks ago (9,7,5 and newborn).

Good thing is, I think I'm on to why it keeps happening!

Joel

Being a parent is the ultimate punishment for once being a kid yourself. I enjoyed my children more than what could be imagined. Savor every second.

Congratulations.

Watch the Steve Martin movie "Parenthood". It really touches on all the stereotype (but often true) trappings of family life, both good and bad.

Through all the trials and tests, unconditional love is what it is all about.

Originally Posted By: Lethal1ty17
Title says it all!

Congratulations!!! Kids are a joy and sometimes the most trying effort you'll ever do, but well worth the effort. However I do admit I love being the grandparent. Now I get to laugh at my kids when THEIR kids are acting up in the store or someplace else public.

Congrats lethal. Not far off from "our" due date of Feb-5. Of course, those aren't the most accurate of all estimates, & anything can happen, just like the life that follows the child that comes out.

Here's to hoping for healthy pregnancies.
cheers3.gif

Congrats! They are a blessing.

Get some sleep now and sleep in as much as you can now cause you ain't going to be sleeping much after they are born and babies do not know what weekends and holidays are.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tdpark
Get some sleep now and sleep in as much as you can now cause you ain't going to be sleeping much after they are born

I could not agree with this more. Sleep in every chance you get while you still can. Big congrats, having kids is an amazing experience! I had no idea how wonderful, eye-opening and satisfying it could be before I became a father myself just 10 short months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back