I'm Getting the I-Wants for One of These 2019 Toyota RAV's !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what Toyota did with that 2.5 4 banger when they massaged it for the newest Camry and sounds like the Rav-4 too but they took something good and somehow made it much worse.

Drove the 1st year of the 8th gen Camry with the 2.5/8 speed and was honestly excited to try it after having so many positive 7th gen Camry rentals over the prior 3 years. The engine was a buzz bomb from [censored], after a few hundred miles buzzing around Orlando in that thing I could not wait to give it back - anything 4k over that engine definitely made itself known. Previously I would try to pick a 7th gen Camry with the 2.5/6 speed because they were such well rounded vehicles and I was so used to them as rentals they were a comfortable home away from home when I was traveling for work, the 7th gen 2.5's were incredibly refined compared to the 8th gen 2.5's. At 6k RPM the 8th gen it sounds like the engine is sitting in your lap.

Originally Posted by Skippy722
Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
At least looking at it doesn't make you immediately yawn out of boredom
27.gif

Because you're busy puking?
37.gif

No, because Infiniti and Lexus exist... the Infiniti QX80 takes the cake though, by far the ugliest vehicle I've ever seen.

Just shows that we all have different tastes. To me, these Lexus and Infinity vehicles you posted look much better than this new RAV4.

Front fascia of that Lexus looks like a Cylon robot face from Battlestar Galactica the original series in 1978.

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Front fascia of that Lexus looks like a Cylon robot face from Battlestar Galactica the original series in 1978.

I was getting Alien vs. Predator vibes

Originally Posted by LoneRanger

I was getting Alien vs. Predator vibes

I was thinking Darth Vader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back