I'M A CONVERT - I SEE THE LIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen - Today I changed my oil in my '99 Accord with the 2.3 litre engine using '02 and '04 vintage GC green. Holy snikes! Immediately, the engine ran a lot more smoothly and quietly. I then sent my wife for a drive in the car and she reported the same. Now here's the good part: My wife actually told me to get more GC! Yes, I actually have permission to increase my oil stash! So, I'm trading in all my old oil stash for GC. Unfortuately, there's no more green left around my parts - only gold. Oh well. Thank you for making my car happy and saving my marriage.
worshippy.gif

lol - that is pretty awesome Z917990. I'm still single so I better get all the oil I can.
tongue.gif

I noticed the same thing in my engine: 2.2L Ecotec with GC Gold. Engine was a lot smoother and far more quiet.

I wouldn't worry about GC Gold - it has to be just as good if not a little better. You can see my UOAs in the UOA section with GC Gold. I do have some green I want to run tho.

Keep up the good work and the Elves will reward thee!

Every once in a while a man finds a bride
Who in tribological triumph takes great pride
I say to that guy treat her like a queen
'Cause not every soul mate appreciates The Green

Well, there's no more green left in my area, but I cleared out 2 Autozones of GC gold - 39 quarts @$3.97 or $4.59 a quart (one AZ did not do price matching). No complaints at all from the wife. She says it sounds like someone put pillows in the engine bay since I put in the GC.

quote:

Originally posted by OriginHacker21:
L O L Awesome poem pscholte. Do you have a collection of these in a word document or something? You should - these are worth a lot to a GC collector
grin.gif

TNX O..H..21...I appreciate your comments; I write these "on the fly" so I have not been documenting them "for 'posterity'."
frown.gif

OK, I'm apologizing in advance.. I haven't written a poem since I was courting my wife. She supports my oil habit well, and I love her. This is in honor of all BITOG spouses that understand.
german quality
protection from heat and cold
the elves are singing
"Haiku-poems consist of respectively 5, 7 and 5 syllables in three units."

There once was a man from Nantucket,
who bought GC by the bucket.
He said with a grin
as he poured the stuff in,
"There's more GC green in Pawtucket!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back