III'''mmm SSSooorrrrrryyy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to this thread:
dino oil choices; '99 subaru forester; 20K miles; unemployed; low$$$

I apologize for overreacting and posting the nasty comments...I got a lot of crap going on right now and I am being pushed and pulled in all sorts of directions;

sometimes I do get overly sensitive when I am stressed; I am currently in a waiting pattern on finalizing a job offer;

FYI: I became unemployed due to a series of illnesses and an injury from a car accident; I called off sick too much in too short a period of time

I will do my best to take everyone and their individual personalities with a grain of salt and a deep breath...sorry

[ May 17, 2006, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: kmrcstintn ]

I have no idea what posts and/or comments you are refering to, but I accept your apology.

Now, back to jawing about oil...

btw Sorry to hear about your illness and do wish you a speedy recovery & the best of health.

Considering your circumstances, no sweat. No need to apologize really.

Feel free to post this kinda stuff in the General forum. Lots of folks there to help, even without posting personal details.

I hope you land that job!

No need to apologize. Circumstances get the better of all of us from time to time. I sincerely hope that things work out and you get back on your feet.

Buster says worse stuff every day
lol.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Considering your circumstances, no sweat. No need to apologize really.

Feel free to post this kinda stuff in the General forum. Lots of folks there to help, even without posting personal details.

I hope you land that job!

I must be too tired. At first glance, I thought that last part said "I hope you get laid!"

It's all good kmrcstintn. Believe me, I've gotten ****** a time or two at people on this board. Just remember: it's the internet! This message board is like a vacuum (no flames possible) compared to every other message board out there. I hope your job situation pans out good.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back