If you love minecraft you're going to love this truck

This thing IMO is ugly as sin and crazy money for no features but apparently is going into production.

To me it looks like this company wants to go out of business before they even start. Probably looking for a buyout

This thing IMO is ugly as sin and crazy money for no features but apparently is going into production.

To me it looks like this company wants to go out of business before they even start. Probably looking for a buyout
More Defender-like than the new Defender.

Apparently it compares power wise to an f350.
I'm sure the range, which is terrible, is stated while not towing. So what would you get, like 50 miles pulling the lawn trailer?

That looks ugly heck they wouldn’t get my business anyway being electric I don’t drive electric fake cars lol.
I bet they sell a few. Definitely going to be a low volume seller but I think they are looking for a niche. More powerful than the F150ev is going to be but not quite medium duty. I think it is class 3

why does 614hp equal measly 100mph? ? for $125,000. ?
asking for a friend.
Probably because it's not a performance vehicle? I'm not sure my F250 would do well over 100mph.

Price wise I am scratching my head but the market will tell if that is reasonable or not.

I think they look cool! Much better than the horrible highway queen jacked up dually trucks morons in my area use to commute to work and get groceries. American men really have no platform to stand on when calling out other things as being in poor taste. LOL I would be all over a nice EV truck or SUV if I had the money.

asking for a friend.
Looks like it'd be scary at those speeds!

Guessing it was an engineering tradeoff. Motor max speed and whatever gear reduction. Did not read further to see if they had a multi-speed transmission in the mix or not--if single speed, then I'd guess it was the tradeoff for acceptable torque off the line vs top speed.

With only 7500lbs towing capacity I was wondering why they classified these as class 3 trucks. So now that I have done more reading on these it seems they did it so they could bypass some safety regulations. No airbags and easier crash test standards seem to be the real reason. Honestly for myself that makes them a non starter. I have been saved serious injury with an airbag and I would not purchase a new car without one.

Still going to follow along and see how far they make it. Like if they actually go into production and who the manufacturing partner will be.

asking for a friend.
Gotta be speed governed based on the off road tires. I got a 22R toyota truck to 100+ mph once and it had like 3 horse power. The 125k? Thats the EV early adopter tax.

Straight outta Minecraft.

1tq502.jpg

We know, Phil, were there! 🤨

Some businesses don't have great ideas as you do guys, what can you do about this? Why y'all so haters towards the vehicle? I don't find it as ugly as your saying. You don't even have money buying it, and you talk, hahaha. As I said above, straight outta Minecraft! I'd buy one if I could. Look on this page and tell me it doesn't look like Minecraft's ones. Besides Minecraft, it also reminds me of Elon Musk's cyber truck. I bet you'd want that as well, lol.
I think this thread might help you wrap your head around this: If you love minecraft you're going to love this truck

Back