Idiots In Cars For This Friday Night

The vehicle at 1:03 reminds me of an old member of BITOG >>>>>>>

GHT man :ROFLMAO:.

I remember being so angry that he posted about his brakes not working, then while it was at a shop a picture of the backing plate being missing, and not mentioning he drove without a wheel in the rotor so far it was broken off. Then only wanting to pay for 2 of the 4 brake pads.

Been watching these youtube videos the last couple of nights on my 75" tv, some crazy stuff that's for sure, hate the hit-and-run drivers. :mad:

GHT man :ROFLMAO:.

I remember being so angry that he posted about his brakes not working, then while it was at a shop a picture of the backing plate being missing, and not mentioning he drove without a wheel in the rotor so far it was broken off. Then only wanting to pay for 2 of the 4 brake pads.
Was that the guy who bought the used Volvo that was way overdue for a new timing belt, and ignored everyone's advice and he took it on long roads trips instead of fixing it? And tried to fix all the other issues with the car with yet another "Italian tune-up"?

Was that the guy who bought the used Volvo that was way overdue for a new timing belt, and ignored everyone's advice and he took it on long roads trips instead of fixing it? And tried to fix all the other issues with the car with yet another "Italian tune-up"?
I don't remember that part, I know he was a Volvo guy. He was the one who got stuck in the snow in his driveway, so he did such a big burnout it shredded the tire and blew up. But then that wasn't enough, so he kept trying until he blew the transmission too. In a Volvo

I work at a university and some of the cars I've seen driving around campus are frightening. I saw a girl driving with a flat tire so bad it was dragging (rear wheel). She had no idea.

Back