Idaho College Killer Suspect Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interpret that to mean , a threat to how law enforcement obtains data, evidence and puts together a case, a threat of knowing their methods.

Threat to public safety, to me means if cases get dismissed, because too much is disclosed before hand , and defense councils claim they cannot get unbiased juries. Potential criminals returned to the streets. ( Even though they already are).
This video explains it pretty good ... it jumps to the part about sealing the warrant info to search his apartment in Pullman. The sealing was done before he was officially arrested and charged, so that means they didn't want that warrant info to come out before he was arrested and charged because it could jeopardize the investigation. Note the date of the document.

Sure they do insane stuff, but so do syco socialpaths and other types of crazy acting people that commit crimes like this one.
Oh yes of course, but these crazy guys meet these woman, they exchange "Instagrams, etc", think they're a "couple", and then go crazy when they see her chatting with other dudes. Imo social media has ruined humanity.

Oh yes of course, but these crazy guys meet these woman, they exchange "Instagrams, etc", think they're a "couple", and then go crazy when they see her chatting with other dudes. Imo social media has ruined humanity.
Yep, like I said earlier ... if there was any kind of "intimate relationship" between him and any of the girls, it was only in his head ... a "one-way" fantasy relationship.

Yep, like I said earlier ... if there was any kind of "intimate relationship" between him and any of the girls, it was only in his head ... a "one-way" fantasy relationship.
What would make you come to this conclusion? How could you possibly know without a doubt that he wasn't in a relationship with any of those women?

What would make you come to this conclusion?
How much have you been following this case? Police have said, and still maintain that there is no evidence that anyone knew him personally in any kind of intimate, friendship or otherwise type of relationship. But that doesn't mean he didn't know who they were, and watched and followed (stalked) them. Everything points to that, nothing points to a direct relationship with him by anyone in the crime house, or anyone the victims knew in their social circle.

Maybe that could change after the go through all his electronic devices, but I'm betting all the victim's electronic devices have already been analyzed and I'd think if there was any connection at all it, some evidence showing that would have been found on some of the victim's phones, etc.

Last edited:
How much have you been following this case? Police have said, and still maintain that there is no evidence that anyone knew him personally in any kind of intimate, friendship or otherwise type of relationship. But that doesn't mean he didn't know who they were, and watched and followed (stalked) them. Everything points to that, nothing points to a direct relationship with him by anyone in the crime house, or anyone the victims knew in their social circle.

Maybe that could change after the go through all his electronic devices, but I'm betting all the victim's electronic devices have already been analyzed and I'd think if there was any connection at all it, some evidence showing that would have been found on some of the victim's phones, etc.
No one knows the truth but the victims (God rest their souls) and whoever committed this crime. For some reason the killer singled those woman out and didn't harm the one who he confronted after doing what he did. Something triggered the killer to do this to them, and the killer was way too familiar with the house and the victims. Seemed the killer knew exactly where to go and do what he/she did.

No one knows the truth but the victims (God rest their souls) and whoever committed this crime. For some reason the killer singled those woman out and didn't harm the one who he confronted after doing what he did. Something triggered the killer to do this to them, and the killer was way too familiar with the house and the victims. Seemed the killer knew exactly where to go and do what he/she did.
Like I said, anyone could have pulled the on-line virtual tour of that house and got familiar with it. Even that house's floor plans were on line. People found them and put them on YT within a few days of the crimes. Anyone could look at that kind of information and know exactly where to go once inside the house.

Anything could have triggered the killer. Look at past killers and tell me there was some logical reason they got triggered to focus on their victims. And I highly doubt he saw the one surviving girl on his way out of the house, or even know another one was sleeping on the bottom floor bedroom. He probably didn't expect Ethan the boyfriend to be there.

Similar to weirdos stalking the weather girl they see on TV and have a crush on her…..

They came face to face, according to the reports.
A lot can be assumed by that statement. The affidavit says nothing that they were "face-to-face" or locked eyes or any other similar statement. All it says is that she saw him - nothing more. She could have simply "seen him" by looking through a cracked bedroom door.

1673835970809.jpg

1673836047179.jpg

My radio show guy said in a police interview she said that they were face to face, nose to nose. Maybe she changed her story, maybe not. Who knows.

Lots of discrepancies going on. I'm sure (maybe) it will all come out in the end.

My radio show guy said in a police interview she said that they were face to face, nose to nose. Maybe she changed her story, maybe not. Who knows.

Lots of discrepancies going on. I'm sure (maybe) it will all come out in the end.
The police have a gag order on them ... and nobody in the public even knew she saw him until the affidavit came out, and the gag order was in place before that. And she can not talk about it either as a potential witness for trial. So I say the radio show guy is spreading false information. What is his official source of information? ... got a link to any of it? I'd say anything beyond the affidavit is not official or correct at this point. Yeah, wait until she testifies in court, and she will testify because she is the only person who saw him there that's still alive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.