Iceland Gas Station Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent a summer and a winter in Keflavik. Gotta day summer was much better, though the northern lights were spectacular.
Fell victim to the color coding reverse on the gas pumps (green is gasoline and black is diesel). Fortunately caught my mistake after only having put around 4 liters of gas in my rental diesel, and never noticed any I'll effects.
As with the oil, nothing in Iceland is cheap...except for electricity.

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
2 dog's for a buck dressed anyway you want em...

Right on!
11.gif

Originally Posted by JZiggy
Took a trip in Iceland and snapped a couple pics of the variety of oils and additives available in the gas stations.

Funny. I posted very similar pictures after my trip to Iceland in 2013.

BITOG is a disease.
smile.gif

My boss and his new wife just came back from a trip to Iceland this summer. They rented a car and drove all around the island. The only cars available were diesels, by the way.

Originally Posted by JZiggy
Took a trip in Iceland and snapped a couple pics of the variety of oils and additives available in the gas stations. Thought ya'll might get a kick. . . .

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Side note, the gas stations are fantastic. Hot dogs, ice cream cones, coffee, friendly people...

"Mos RostLoser" That sounds cool. Alien, but cool.

Startling that so many of the products are labeled in English. Brand names I understand, but then there is "ignition spray," "radiator stop leak," etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back