I wonder if It did any damage ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a problem with the UBW.

Unit Behind the Wheel...
rolleyes.gif

That's interesting because these 'little girl' mishaps would indicate that there should be automotive product development efforts similar to the way cell phones are developed: Japanese school children, girls especially, dictate the market for features and styling, and buy only the latest, coolest, and presumably idiot-proofed stuff.

quote:

Originally posted by Matt_S:
This sounds like a guy at my church. Every time it lets out, he gets in his car, starts it and bounces the engine off the rev limiter for 10 seconds. It makes me cringe! I'm sure he does this all the time.

I want someone to explain to me what the #^%! they're thinking when they start the car and immediately rev the crap out of it. Absolutely makes no sense to me.

if its a 4.7 dodge engine. I owuldnt worry too much about it. these engines love the high RPM range. my 03 dakota whencold has a prob trying to flood out at times.. I hit the gas to keep it from stalling and well I guess I pushed too far that time. laid a nice long black streak on the parking lot. was scared and the engine seemed fine. took it in and thay said the engine was fine. alot of peopel says this is one tough lil engine. dont worry about it.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back