I won a new Polaris Ranger 570 LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some raffle tickets from Highlifter for their annual Christmas ride never expecting to win. The raffle benefited a local children's hospital so I didn't give it a second thought. Well, got a call monday morning, I won the Ranger. Could not have been more surprised and excited. But then again, my wife was much more excited than I was, she has been wanting a Ranger for a couple years and we just haven't made it happen yet. No need now.

Big thanks to Highlifter in Shreveport, Louisiana, great bunch of guys. The Christmas ride and raffle generated $14,000 for the children's hospital.

Very cool!

What kind of oil is your wife choosing to put in it?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Very cool!

grin2.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Very cool!

grin2.gif

LOL, Probably Amsoil Powersports 0w40.

She's "listened" to me for many years talk about oil, she probably has a good understanding of what it will need.

I am very happpy for you and your family....You said you purchased the tickets not expecting to win but they benefited a childrens hospital so you did not give it a second thought...And that was from the heart and that is why you won! Enjoy your new toy!

Originally Posted By: ccdhowell
Why are you guys dressed for Canada?

Cause it's like 33 and we're from Louisiana.

Wow never thought it got that cold down there during the day, maybe at night every 25 years or something. Heck it's 48 here right now.

Anyway - I agree with crazyoildude!

I'd call that good Kharma! And thank you for sharing. Every time i buy a raffle ticket I of course never expect to win, but i always wish i knew who did win. So its nice to see a smiling family enjoying their prize.

Originally Posted By: bvance554
I'd call that good Kharma! And thank you for sharing. Every time i buy a raffle ticket I of course never expect to win, but i always wish i knew who did win. So its nice to see a smiling family enjoying their prize.

Thanks everyone, now it needs to warm up a bit so we can go out and enjoy it. Us southern folk aren't for riding when temps are in the 30s and 40s.

554 - Yeah, I guess I believe in Kharma myself. Our house burned 2 years ago, our RV was lost earlier this year and the tax man was on my tail for a few months and had to pull some major strings to drive him off. Maybe, now, things are looking up. Sure does make the family feel better about things now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back