I woke up this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
and there's 6 inches of concrete type heavy wet snow on the ground. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I HATE WINTER (and it's not even winter yet).

Finally a sign for insects to go into hiding...
banana2.gif

Bring on winter!!!

Last edited:
I just ran my sprinklers this morning. high today is 83 degrees. no sign of cooling off around here until around Halloween.

It's 80 Degrees Fahrenheit here.
smile.gif

But, to be honest, I can't wait till it snows! < I get to test out my new tires (is that weird? LOL)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
and there's 6 inches of concrete type heavy wet snow on the ground. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ughhhh I hate it too.

It snowed here in the valley here and there but did not stick. Good ice on the windshields requiring some ice scraping the last few days.

Yes its time for winter to show up... A week ago we were in the 80s!

Originally Posted By: Big_Kat
Finally a sign for insects to go into my house

There, I fixed that for you! My 2 cats have been on a spider killing rampage the last 2 days. Thankfully they haven't found any mice.

Originally Posted By: TooManyWheels
It has finally dipped into the eighties this last week...

You guys in Texas deserve some cold weather (and lots of rain). I can't imagine how brutal this summer has been.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

Yeah woke up to 30's in Alabama one morning already. The only kind of snow we get in Alabama is that wet "Heart Attack" kind. Not that anyone shovels it here. Being in the Bible Belt we seem to have adopted the "God put it their so he will take it away when he is ready" snow removal policy.

Originally Posted By: Gene K
we seem to have adopted the "God put it their so he will take it away when he is ready" snow removal policy.

So has our city streets division...

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
You guys in cold weather are very lucky. Down here we don't have the winter just fall type weather Nov-Feb.

LT4, you just gave me a great idea. For the winter season, I'll change my "location" info to ...say, Key West, FL.
I'll still be up to my butt in snow here but you guys will think I'm sunning in the Keys all winter.... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about it.
smirk.gif

And we're having one of the warmest thanksgiving long weekends I can recall here, it hit 75 degrees today and is going up to 79 tomorrow. Normal for this time of year in Toronto is only in the high 50s, and last weekend the temps hovered in the mid 40s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back