I wish I were an artist....

I wish I was a rock star or an airline pilot . Sadly I don't have the wherewithal to be either !

You'll see her again. She's your version of the elusive girl driving the T-Bird in American Graffiti.

Next time offer to water her horse.
Or the red Ferrari in Vacation. Starring Zee09 as Clark Griswold and the beautiful Amish angel as the hot girl in the red Ferrari:D

I bet the Amish girl was as beautiful as one of God’s angels:)

.Do they pick up after themselves when they are on public roads, you know, horse dung?
I suppose they pick after themselves. No idea if they pick up after their horses. I doubt it, though. Horse apples are not especially offensive. Can you imagine what city streets looked like before we became mechanized?

Last edited:
Take your aggression out on those filthy horses, buddy! 🐎 :poop:🤠
URIDf5g.gif

Grew up in an artist family. Parents met in art school, grandpa was an art teacher, uncle was an art professor and a locally famous artist in Paris who could tell which museum picture was a forgery and which one is genuinely good among non-famous artist. Another uncle was a part time artist, a niece was a comic illustrator.

They are all dead broke from doing art. Parents made their money on real estate and only use their art skills to trash talk other artists (I can do better, it is not that good, etc).

Trust me, you do not want to be an artist.

She was even showing a small bit of cleavage

Story was almost believeable until this. No way. Lots of Amish where I grew up, spent some time in SE Pa where there are Amish and Mennonite and the only explanation that makes sense to me is maybe she was Mennonite. Or she was leaving the Amish for good.

This was so unusual I wonder why you wouldn't pull over or turn around and get a pic with your phone. Amish don't like their photo taken but she would have. Sorry, not buying what you're selling.

Back