I used auto-rx for 1,500 miles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trajan: So I'm an MMO shill, now what? Digging in the archives, copy paste? I liked Gary Allan and respected him, I just want to be clear on that. One thing I'm not is collecting free product or asked to post on their behalf. I shill a product that worked for me, and others had similar results, that really eats your guts up doesn't it? Keep in mind Gary was also a consultant for A-Rx, he had more of a vested interest in A-Rx than I have in Kreen or MMO. He had to defend the company he was working for, typical of an employee or consultant. Think about it. Going by Gary's statement it leads me to think: Why are you so interested in defending A-Rx, are you paid poster or a shill? We already saw a poor attempt by retired guy, are you the back up man?

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Trajan: So I'm an MMO shill, now what? Digging in the archives, copy paste? I liked Gary Allan and respected him, I just want to be clear on that. One thing I'm not is collecting free product or asked to post on their behalf. I shill a product that worked for me, and others had similar results, that really eats your guts up doesn't it? Keep in mind Gary was also a consultant for A-Rx, he had more of a vested interest in A-Rx than I have in Kreen or MMO. He had to defend the company he was working for, typical of an employee or consultant. Think about it. Going by Gary's statement it leads me to think: Why are you so interested in defending A-Rx, are you paid poster or a shill? We already saw a poor attempt by retired guy, are you the back up man?
I would wager FM or his new business rescue partner is calling the talking points from these shills. Thats how he plays the game, but we all know that from past experiences dealing with this gang.

Originally Posted By: electrolover
Mercy lock!
I have been reading on some of these threads and I have a vehicle that has some Sludge that needs cleaning up by what I have seen by looking into the oil cap on the Valve Cover and is this auto-rx going gonna work or do I need another oil additive. This thread seems like a Soap Opera, am I missing something.

Lubegard engine flushes with reduced dosage(1/2 oz per quart) and drive normal for 200-300 miles then do oil change. Reduce OCI to 2-3k miles and use Lubegard for 2-3 OCI's. Or Kreen at recommend dosage 1k mile before oil change.

Originally Posted By: panthermike
2. It's obvious that you're a fan of ARX, nothing wrong with that. However, it's pretty clear what's going on here. Defend the company and FM all you want, ARX lost all credibility in my eyes long ago. This sort of thing just reinforces it for me.
Exactly on the mark. No one gets paid for Kreen posts, not for MMO either. Only ARX is actively promoting their products. I bought 4 bottles and gave them a fair trial. Got zero results and was denied any refunds or adjustments. They won't rip me again. Their marketing tactics are more like antics, but it's standard practice with a poor product. They need new clients constantly as they are not getting the repeat business that is the mark of a successful product. I have now used GALLONS of Kreen in my fleet trucks with high mileage and many of my friends and co-workers cars with excellent results. I will re-order again soon, and I highly recommend it for any older high mileage car or truck. I am not paid or compensated in any way by Kano Labs.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
I have now used GALLONS of Kreen in my fleet trucks with high mileage and many of my friends and co-workers cars with excellent results. I will re-order again soon, and I highly recommend it for any older high mileage car or truck. I am not paid or compensated in any way by Kano Labs.
You're not? But, but, didn't they give you free product in exchange for posting here? How about an I LOVE KREEN t-shirt, they sent you one of those? Does the free sample of a Kano product count as compensation for posting positively? I mean how could that be? Aren't all testimonials connected to free product or payment? People don't post positively unless they're shills or paid, you must be a shill. Only a person buying so much product then talking about it has an agenda! You must have an agenda!!!!!!!!! I'm kidding, but the fact that real people, post real and honest testimony, just eats at the core of a few members, and all they have for a come back line is they want data, or try and imply we're paid, liars, or shills. LOL NICE REPORT! LOL As far as having an agenda, I have the same agenda. I stick to and buy products that work! Then tell people here about them if they apply to what they're looking for. There are also some people who might have gotten screwed trying one product or another and feel a duty to share that info with people, is there anything wrong with that?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Laddie
Mercy lock!
I have been reading on some of these threads and I have a vehicle that has some Sludge that needs cleaning up by what I have seen by looking into the oil cap on the Valve Cover and is this auto-rx going gonna work or do I need another oil additive. This thread seems like a Soap Opera, am I missing something.
Hard to say what will clean it up or if it even needs it. Post a pic in a new thread and lets see what you have.

Trav, I very much agree with you-that post does not read like a Trajan post. It really does look like somebody wrote it for him. That is pretty weird. It was really a good find on your part to discover that the same post had been used at the Auto-RX website that was later used here in the RetiredGuy1 post. And also to find out that the guy who did that post at Auto-RX is the guy who developed the Auto-RX website. This stuff just keeps getting stranger, doesn't it? What disturbed me was that something I said was used in the post by Trajan and I thought at first it was directed at me. But it is actually directed at demarpaint. Think how silly it is to believe that somebody will be paid in product to promote MMO. MMO costs only a few dollars at the local K-Mart. Unless somebody is using a very large amount of the stuff in a fleet of vehicles it would not be worth promoting it just to get some product, if TurtleWax would even do something like that. I very much believe that demarpaint encourages the use of MMO because he personally obtained positive results. In the personal messages I have had with demarpaint I am very impressed with him as a honest, intelligent, and decent man. I have never used Kreen and I don't know how much it costs. Isn't it pretty low in cost also? What I wanted to try was Lubegard flush myself. But to get it from a area NAPA I would have to had bought a whole case of the stuff. I might still give Lubegard engine flush a try someday-I have had good luck with Lubegard products. Or perhaps just use Redline Oil and maybe some MMO, or Pennzoil Ultimate and MMO.

They have I love kreen t shirts!?! Why haven't I got mine yet?
You have to have connections, like the pro shills have. LOL Trav and I are the only two people with I love Kreen t-shirts. Sorry Trav I spilled the beams, I hope we can still be friends. Frank

Sorry Frank i have to one up on you. I am sitting here drinking out of my Kreen Coffee cup, playing with my new paid poster Kreen pen and wearing my Paid Poster Kreen T shirt. Kreen has better deals for their paid posters than MMO LOL Edit: We really should give Electro a T shirt and make him official. crackmeup

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trav
Sorry Frank i have to one up on you. I am sitting here drinking out of my Kreen Coffee cup, playing with my new paid poster Kreen pen and wearing my Paid Poster Kreen T shirt. Kreen has better deals for their paid posters than MMO LOL Edit: We really should give Electro a T shirt and make him official. crackmeup
Oh OK, I got all that stuff from MMO, did you? Electro should be made.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mystic
Can I get a T-shirt also Trav?
If you get a T-shirt I quit!

Its about time!

Well, I would not mind the MMO T-shirt also! I have used MMO in my lawnmower and in a couple of cars.
I'll see what I can do...........Don't tell anyone though.

Maybe if the Kreen guy that stays glued to his PC 24/7 monitoring these threads only taking breaks to sleep and run to the toilet sees this he will PM you with some great freebies. crackmeup

Maybe if the Kreen guy that stays glued to his PC 24/7 monitoring these threads only taking breaks to sleep and run to the toilet sees this he will PM you with some great freebies. crackmeup
But he'd have to take the oath, and swear off all other engine cleaning additives, and Preach the Tao of Kreen. It's not that easy, which is why you got more stuff from them than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.