I think I am becoming an elf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it has happened. Everytime I go to Autozone, I buy them out of the GC 0W-30. When I come home, I find myself on here reading and learning about oil in general and of course GC. I have even dedicated part of our home to showing the oil off. So far, I have purchased in total 35 cases of the stuff. My wife wanted it off the floor, I went and put all of it in my book cases in our living room. You should have seen the look on her face!!!! I even caught myself sounding like an oil geek. My neighbor came out and simply asked what the heck kind of oil is GRRREEEEAAN? I started to explain the flash point numbers, additive package and wear numbers and before you know it, he was running back into his house. I just stood there with the stuff in hand and I swear I thought I saw the elves chasing him with his dino oil! Has anyone had a similar experience or am I just weird?

quote:

Originally posted by brianpavlovic:
...Has anyone had a similar experience or am I just weird?

A few nights ago, I actually dreamed about Trop-Artic diesel oil.
freak2.gif
I woke up very disturbed, but I didn't tell anyone about the dream.....until now. This oil thing is scary.

quote:

Well, it has happened. Everytime I go to Autozone, I buy them out of the GC 0W-30. When I come home, I find myself on here reading and learning about oil in general and of course GC. I have even dedicated part of our home to showing the oil off. So far, I have purchased in total 35 cases of the stuff. My wife wanted it off the floor, I went and put all of it in my book cases in our living room. You should have seen the look on her face!!!! I even caught myself sounding like an oil geek. My neighbor came out and simply asked what the heck kind of oil is GRRREEEEAAN? I started to explain the flash point numbers, additive package and wear numbers and before you know it, he was running back into his house. I just stood there with the stuff in hand and I swear I thought I saw the elves chasing him with his dino oil! Has anyone had a similar experience or am I just weird?

bp,

Great initials for a GC afficianado by the way...anyhow...the Elves do believe that; (1) bookcases are for books and (2) your wife is an incredibly understanding woman. Remember, The Spirit of The Green is all about power under control...I can sense you are developing the power...now you need to work on the control.

quote:

You sir are one of the most normal people I have ever heard of. I don't know why anyone would have a problem with you.
dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back