I see a lot of older Hyundais on the road.

Can anyone in the universe come up with ANYTHING MORE THAN HYUNDAI THREADS....

It's getting repetitive really. The thread will be closed in three pages or less.
This is obviously not the thread you were looking for…..

D18519EA-CC0E-481C-A7BE-83E5B197018C.jpeg

😉

I see quite a few older Hyundai‘s running around in my area. We’ve also bought quite a few at auction to fill the need for cheaper vehicles at the car lot. Most of them ran surprisingly well with very little required to make them ready for sale.

Well this is a first... a Kiyundia post that's not about a failed engine.

The most entertaining of this saga is the years where they blatantly tried to make their, um, "vehicles" look like high end brands. They had models that looked like tiny little Mercedes, Lexus, Jag's, etc.
Well, Samsung apes Apple, Sony ans Whirlpool quite a bit.

I had an '04 Elantra for over a decade, sold it to a guy in the neighborhood. It had 130,000 miles on it when I sold it. Saw it on occasion for a few years, but nothing in the past 3-4 years (but am not looking).
DSC01929.JPG

My sister is driving her 2009 Santa Fe with 130,000 miles on it with no issues, and my other sister is driving her 2010 Santa Fe, has a few issues (some minor electrical gremlins) with 193,000 miles on it.
My son has a '04 Sonata he bought from his cousin, 118,000 miles on it and runs pretty good.

Back