I refuse to grow up!

Me and the friends I grew up with are now in our 50's. The running joke is who will be the first to break a hip.

Played a little on my quad today.

Someone going to ask. 07 ltz400. Has Amsoil 10w-40 in it. A Hi-Flo oil filter,oiled foam air filter,1 tooth less on the front sprocket for more get up and go but less speed and Toyota pink coolant.

Funny I don't feel 52!

20211113_143250.jpg

"The friends I grew up with and I are now in our 50's".

I'm just kidding...I thought you wanted me to treat you like you were still a kid! You only live once...party hard while you can! I'm 43 and still feel like I'm just getting started!

You'll certainly notice your age once you have an accident doing silly things like that.
And if you still don't remember your age, the emergency room physician will gladly remind you :sneaky:
I was the wheelie king About 35 years ago. I just had to see if I could still do it. I can still upshift while doing one.

At least untill I crash lol

Man oh man, 15 yr old me drifting a '51 Ford V8 through the old woods roads and gravel pits. Blew the clutch up on a trail a mile from home on top of a decent hill. We coasted it dead stick most of the way and pushed it the rest. This would have been '66 or so

It's a careful balance, the older you get the more beneficial it is to not let moss grow under your feet, to keep moving, yet the older you get the more risks there are in doing so, but for most of us, the older you get the less you make the worst of choices.

Main thing is, don't sit down in a chair and rot, but diet can't be ignored either. Very willing people still have heart attacks.

Back