I need your very honest opinion!

DR1

I am interested in your very honest opinion.
I have this top grille I am going to have installed on my 2008.
The company that makes this top grille is EAG. EAG doesn't make the lower grille insert so I purchased this specific lower grille insert to have installed along with the EAG.
P.S. - My 2008 is Silver in color and the surrounding piece is all chrome and not painted white like this white Titan in the picture.
Be honest and tell and tell me if you think this looks very tacky or do you think it actually looks ok/good?
The last pic is the billet insert grille at the bottom.

Attachments

• g3.jpeg
    g3.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 49
  • g1.jpeg
    g1.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 48
  • g2.jpeg
    g2.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 61sWtDhCjSL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    61sWtDhCjSL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 51
Honesty doesn't look tacky compared to what one could get but it would look nice with the Nissan logo still in the center. Would look more modern.

Looks fine, but also, not worth the bother. The only thing I ever do to my grills is repaint them if they start fading a lot, I mean if the base color is gone and you're seeing a different contrasting color of the underlying plastic.

My concern is that the top main big insert is honeycomb and the the lower grille insert is a billet insert grille and not matching the honeycomb. Thoughts,etc???

My concern is that the top main big insert is honeycomb and the the lower grille insert is a billet insert grille and not matching the honeycomb. Thoughts,etc???
Eh it didn't match before so that can be ignored.

My opinion is it looks tacky. Not necessarily the mismatch but it just looks, off. I'd have maybe gotten a non-chrome grille and have it painted black.

I think it needs a badge of some sort in the center, maybe look for something other than a Nissan badge.

Frankly I’d leave it alone. All that aftermarket grill stuff looks like aftermarket grill stuff.

Maybe it doesn’t rise to the level of tacky, but it looks cheap to me and I’d wager they are nowhere near OEM fit and finish…

Back