I need hernia surgery. AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grab your junk - turn your head and cough- if it hurts alot or you cannot cough- you probably have a hernia

you probably do not have to turn your head but that is the way they did it at my last physical.

Last edited:
That's only one of many kinds of hernia. I hope your doctor played soft music during the examination.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
That's only one of many kinds of hernia.

Yeah but I bet a bunch of guys grabbed their junk!!

I hope your doctor played soft music during the examination.
grin2.gif

LOL.gif

I think I have one. No "bulge" ..but it feels like a perpetual "side stitch" around where the appendix would be if it was on the left side. If I get up twisting left "eek!" ..if I twist right ..I can handle it.

I'll have to go see the she devil of pencil whipping medical treatment.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Could just be a Hostess doughnut lodged in the tubing.

Was that a fat joke? That suspiciously sounded like a fat joke.

LOL.gif

Okay, how do I know I have a hernia? Assuming no strange bulges are poking out of my abdomen...

Thats exactly how I found out I had mine, a strange lump in my lower abdomen. And I'm not a weightlifter by any means.
I first noticed it in late 2004 when I had the flu pretty bad and I felt unusual pressure down there while coughing. No real pain, that is until I saw the doctor to get checked for hernias. Now THAT was painful!

Originally Posted By: Pablo
OH sorry, I meant to say Hostess Donette.

donettes_2.jpg

Picture+294.jpg

I misunderstood you. Ah HOSTESS® not hostess..well, these here appear to be serving Drunkin' Donuts ...

hostess1.jpg

had 3 surgeries related to hernia on the right side . Last one installed a patch . Sometimes when lifting anything or move wrong way get pain in area patch was applied . Makes me wonder if doctor messed up . When doctor / surgeon came in to let us know of the procedure he accidentally flicked a pen from his hand over top of me to other side of room while laying down . I'm thinking this guy is gonna be using a scalpel .
shocked2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back