I need a bigger garage now

Status
Not open for further replies.
20.gif

Originally Posted By: E150GT
whats PDR?

Performance Data Recorder, the integrated HD camera and data logging software.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Originally Posted By: madRiver
Congrats really nice.

Your are the rarity of buyer under 35 by a few decades.

Most are bought by old farts and drive them 10 under the speed limit.

But realistically, mostly balding older men drive Corvettes since they are the ones that can afford a toy in the garage for the weekends.

The C7 seems to have somewhat reversed this trend. There are a surprising number of younger people like myself that are suddenly giving the Corvettes a closer look -- perhaps due to the more exotic styling and greatly-improved interior.

Post more photos, maybe both side by side.

Please and thank you would be Nice.

Originally Posted By: dparm
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Originally Posted By: madRiver
Congrats really nice.

Your are the rarity of buyer under 35 by a few decades.

Most are bought by old farts and drive them 10 under the speed limit.

But realistically, mostly balding older men drive Corvettes since they are the ones that can afford a toy in the garage for the weekends.

The C7 seems to have somewhat reversed this trend. There are a surprising number of younger people like myself that are suddenly giving the Corvettes a closer look -- perhaps due to the more exotic styling and greatly-improved interior.

+1 The old ones were terrible, I had a 68 427 L88 with 69 side pipes added, the interior was sparse and cheap and the ride so bad if you had a hat on it would be down over your ears, an honest to God horrible handling over powered back breaker.
Still, IMO it was one of the best looking vettes ever but the looks alone could not make up for all its shortcomings it just made it a good looking bad car.
The new ones are a 100 times better and look good again a great car.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Post more photos, maybe both side by side.

Please and thank you would be Nice.

Sorry, I was looking at the photos and drooling.

Please post more photos of both cars in your driveway. Thanks

In the future I want to buy a crystal red C6 Grand Sport with manual transmission when I retire.

No need for it now because I'm too busy and I have a company car to drive around.

Nice! I'd love to park my 94 Admiral Blue next to it to see if the colors match. '94 was the 1st year for Admiral Blue and also available in 95 and 96 only in GS trim. You did good!

Hopefully you can post some PDR videos of you on the track.

My neighbor got a Z06 with black rose paint, looks OK but admiral blue really pops in the sunlight.

Very nice. Vette's are impressive cars.

Could never own one, but I've driven my buddys 2007 6-speed...man they are fast!

laugh.gif

The latest model Vettes are just plain awesome . Congrats !!! lets go for a ride !
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Nice! I'd love to park my 94 Admiral Blue next to it to see if the colors match. '94 was the 1st year for Admiral Blue and also available in 95 and 96 only in GS trim. You did good!

The colors do not match actually, the new Admiral Blue is just a name, not a revival of the previous Admiral Blue. In fact, the new Admiral Blue is virtually the same as LeMans blue, which is the color of my 2005 Corvette. It's an amazing color that comes alive on a bright sunny day.

Here is a thread from Corvette Forum comparing the blues against each other:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-...miral-blue.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back