I need a bigger garage now

Status
Not open for further replies.
After much deliberation, multiple test drives, and some sleepless nights, I've added a second car to the stable: a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport!

I flew one-way to Minneapolis on Saturday morning and drove her home. Big props go to Greg & Carson at Harry Brown's Chevrolet of Faribault, MN for the easy transaction and great customer service.

It's a 2LT in Admiral Blue with the Heritage Package, nav + PDR, Competition Seats, visible carbon stage 2 aero, suede seats/wheel/knob, carbon fibre interior, and some other things I can't remember. Pretty much fully loaded except for the Z07 package. 7MT gearbox, of course.

20170404_203047275_iOS_zpsjbnjgriy.jpg

20170404_203105855_iOS_zps5plvtqsu.jpg

20170404_203201830_iOS_zpsoqhhkvph.jpg

20170404_203210336_iOS_zpswbgugxnv.jpg

Congrats and great color! Aren't all your cars navy blue or maybe I'm thinking of someone else?
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Congrats and great color! Aren't all your cars navy blue or maybe I'm thinking of someone else?
smile.gif

Thanks, and nope, my M3 is white. This is the first blue car I've ever owned, but my dad has an Audi S3 in a very similar blue.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Very nice. What didn't you like about your M3 to get a C7 Grand Sport ?

I like everything about my M3! It's a very different car from the Corvette. Both are amazing vehicles.

Beautiful. Had a 65 and a 71 back in the day. I probably couldn't get in and out of one today. Have fun.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: madRiver
Congrats really nice.

Your are the rarity of buyer under 35 by a few decades.

Most are bought by old farts and drive them 10 under the speed limit.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Originally Posted By: madRiver
Congrats really nice.

Your are the rarity of buyer under 35 by a few decades.

Most are bought by old farts and drive them 10 under the speed limit.

But realistically, mostly balding older men drive Corvettes since they are the ones that can afford a toy in the garage for the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back