I miss you _______ on my new car.

I like the older GM's where you could remove the after starting. Not sure if that was intentional or a wear issue. At least I could do that on two different 1987 vehicles.

I like the older GM's where you could remove the after starting. Not sure if that was intentional or a wear issue. At least I could do that on two different 1987 vehicles.

I assume you’re talking about the ignition key? Yeah once the key and lock tumbler have worn out a bit you could remove the key on a running car.

I assume you’re talking about the ignition key? Yeah once the key and lock tumbler have worn out a bit you could remove the key on a running car.
Yep, the ignition key. Haven't tried on any other vehicle. Thought it was kinda cool. Well, not useful for anything, but a "feature" all the same.

Yep, same thing happens on some Fords. My buddy had a 2001 Ranger that he could start it and pull the key out. It bit him in the rear-end though when he took the key out to grab something in his house and left the truck running, only to reach his destination 30 minutes later and realize his keys were on the counter.

Back