I may be on the other side, but I agree with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

"And I love the whole idea that somebody can go back eight years in somebody’s Twitter feed and be like, 'What about this?'" Burr continues. "Meanwhile, there are people who get paroled from prison every day who have done so much worse and they’re allowed to put their lives back together. You can have 20-year wars, you can create synthetic heroin, you can f***ing poison the food supply. You can do all of that s*** and it’s barely going to read … I could tell you five different topics that if I did jokes about, I would get more in trouble than the people who caused that."

I foresee this thread getting locked. But I love Bill Burr. I'd say the vast majority of individuals in the US share a social outlook similar to his which is why he's been so successful, very George Carlin-esque.

Who is Bill Burr and Gina Carano?
Gina is a former female MMA fighter, turned actress. She was in Deadpool, as noted, as well as The Mandalorian until she got "cancelled" for the historic comments that Bill is referring to.

1651255983270.jpg

1651256070006.jpg

If you don't know who Gina Carano is, or already like her, I recommend seeing the movie Haywire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back