I love this site!

Been in various forums since 97, and this is hands down the most knowledgeable, well-mannered and well-rounded forum I've ever been a part of! Keep up the good work everyone, and keep posting about everything you do, I've learned a LOT from reading them! USA cheers

This is defiantly the most respectable and formal forum I have ever taken part in and I come back often because of the positive conversations.

Originally Posted By: RamFan
Originally Posted By: Robb.
It is a great site... no losers or teenagers...
Well I was 19 when I joined...
I was 16 when I joined so I feel what you say, you can't know it all when you join.... the point of this forum is to learn/teach appropriate information.

Originally Posted By: Lead Shoes
Originally Posted By: Robb.
It is a great site... no losers or teenagers...
Well I was 19 when I joined...
I was 16 when I joined so I feel what you say, you can't know it all when you join.... the point of this forum is to learn/teach appropriate information.
Same ish age when I started You can't put a price on this information and discussion

Nothing wrong with teenagers. The Critic was a near tot when he joined and he seems to have corralled this site's knowledge base into a side career.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SaturnIonVue
I miss Johnny cry
I sure miss that guy too! A real gentleman.
I miss his posts as well. I wonder what made him stop posting so suddenly? Johnny, if you see this come back!

Originally Posted By: spasm3
Originally Posted By: SaturnIonVue
I miss Johnny cry
I sure miss that guy too! A real gentleman.
I miss his posts as well. I wonder what made him stop posting so suddenly? Johnny, if you see this come back!
Agree here as well! I miss Johnny too :^(

who was that guy with the XC70 Volvo wagon. His posts were entertaining, tho he may have rubbed some the wrong way. I still thought he was a hoot. Sure he was probably banned long ago

Originally Posted By: wemay
I belong to but hardly participate in other forums. This, on the other hand, is home.
Ditto. Between mustang,charger and Chevy truck forums I'm easily a member in 60 or 70 different forums however I don't visit them daily. Here I find I can always find an interesting conversation. And it really doesn't matter what question gets posted we have a member with an answer,and more often than not the right one too. I'm no saint however I do feel that the respect shown by each member to one another is a lesson we can all learn. The epic conversations that are had here by guys who definitely aren't agreeing are very classy and rarely does such a conversation degrade into name calling and so on. Great group of people here,very broad range of talents and skills and all seem to get along. The world itself could learn a lesson from an anonymous membered website hidden in the vast world called the Internet.