I just realized it's impossible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
48 quarts and 8 filters.... but I swear I am done buying oil for awhile.. its hard to resit GTX at 1.29 a quart and the double dip on the Pennz PLatinum is a great deal!... How can you pass on that?

I wish I could find the 99cent a gallon delo around here...

quote:

I don't know of anyone else besides us BITOG members that actually stash oil as much as we do.

About 2 yrs ago, my friend's dad had about 10-12 cases of Pennzoil 5W30 SL that he bought at Kragen's for $0.69/qt after MIR. And he doesn't even come to this site.

People, you are funny! If you have the time why don't you offer free or discounted OCs to all your friends for the next year or two to make use of your hoards?

I have about a ~20qt stash presently, but I also have five cars lined up to use it this spring. Only two of those are my family cars, the others are friends who accept my offer to change theirs.

With that stash used up I'll then be inspired to catch the next good deals. I don't have a warehouse, ya know.
wink.gif

I' donating 6G of Delo to the Township for the plow truck. I'll probally do the whole change myself. WalMart is not an option. I'm sure your local Fire co and Police would welcome some freebies. What do you think, a small diesel truck over-loaded with cinders and plowing snow. 5hrs times 5 sessions a year....change every other year?

I like motor oils and filters too. But my dads a farmer so anything that gets stored out there gets used. Petro-Canada bulk had 5 gallon pails (20L) of their Duron Synthetic 5W40 on sale last year for less than $100.00 CDN a pail. I purchased six pails and got only one oil change out of it all. Now everything from the lawn mower to the combines are running 5W40. I guess I did get to eat free for 18 years out there so I should'nt complain. I also buy my filters by the case when the price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back