I just got back from a Great Trip to Nova Scotia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful vacation in the Canadian Maritime provinces. I spent 10 days in Cape Breton Island, Inverness and travelled the Cabot Trail with some nice camping on the Island. Nice fat Lobsters and Mussels from the ships as they arrived back in port. Great scenery and Celtic music along with fine hospitality. Later, took a ferry over to Prince Edward Island and visited the "Hookers" who make some fine woolen blankets.

This has been a great year for me travelling North America. First was 3 weeks in Alaska and Vancouver and a nice drive through New England to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. The best seafood of Alaska with Dungeness crab, salmon and halibut and now with the feasts in the Canadian Maritime Province's.

IMO....if you have a chance to make the trips...do so...what a memorable trip to Alaska and Canada.

Have not been to Alaska but absolutely love the east coast (Nova Scotia) Would go back any time.
Glad you enjoyed yourself. East Coasters are awesome folk.

There's an applicable saying when referring to cuisine of the Pacific Northwest & Alaska:

When the tide is out, the table is set!

So true. Dungeness crab is nature's gift to mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back