I have never paid this much for gasoline.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by obbop:
Tell me, then, why the politicians do nothing to stop the highest legal immigration rate in our history (check the statistics, it is true) and look the other way regarding MILLIONS of illegal aliens?

We are doomed if the politicos don't get really serious about affairs really quick.

The citizens need to as well. Don't put up with it. Quit letting your country be taken away.
I recommend the following sites and to become members of them:

www.usbc.org
www.proenglish.org
www.usenglish.org

I just emailed Lowe's letting them know that they will not be getting any of my business. A new one was just built so I went to Lowes for the first time recently. Rather than retype this is what I wrote:

quote:

To whom it may concern,

I am writing as notification of the reason why I will never shop in a Lowe's store. Hopefully it will do more good than that alone.
I was in the area of the new Lowe's in BOlingbrook and decided to stop in. We purchased a home recently and I like to review all my options for upgrades.
Well I was looking at windows and the sign on it was in a foreign language. No english to be found. I was looking for something I could read and I could not find it. Finally I got to the other side of the window and found the information on the sign in English.
This event was a recurrent theme throughout my visit in the store.
There is no reason for this hassle. I will therefore give my business to retailers whom do not require me to sift through foreign languages before I can find the information I need.

Sincerly,
Jason Troxell

They emailed me back and said they forwarded it to the store
dunno.gif
The manager tried to call me when i was busy to see what they could do for me
pat.gif
Hasn't called back yet. So I'm not done with them yet.

I also do not go to Burger King anymore either. Because of a similar experience. Actually one time I went in there they had 3 signs in Spanish only. Not a single one in English. The manager was a jerk and my Dad called their 800 number and they could have cared less too.

Don't want to hear about how important immigration is either, my great-great grandparents were immigrants and my fiance's great grandparents were as well. They actually wanted to be here and assimilate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back