I Have A Royal Purple Oil Filter Catalog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to know if RP has a filter for your application I now have a catalog. Covers the Big 3 and most foreign mfg's from 2009 on back as far as 1962 for some( varies how far back it goes by auto mfg ).

Catalog is strictly an application guide( no spec's for the filters )with a minimal cross referrence section. I can at least check to see if your application has a filter available for you though.

If a Mod wants to sticky this so it doesn't get lost I don't mind helping as many folks as ask.
thumbsup2.gif

NOTE: If you don't have a PepBoys near you, and you want some RP filters, I am willing( within reason here - if it goes nuts I will have to rethink this )to pick them up from my local PepBoys for you and ship them out. PM me your zip code and application info( year, mfg, model. engine size, etc... plus any important info like 2WD/4WD/AWD that may make it a different filter ).

I will do this for no charge above and beyond actual filter cost( right now they are all $14.99 that I have seen )plus shipping. Prepayment is required for me to buy the filters. Not trying to make money just trying to help out.
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: daman
Can you cross a PF-52 and PF-1218 and a PL10241???

AC PF52 = RP Part# 20-51A
AC PF1218 = RP Part# 30-1218
Purolator PL10241 = RP Part# 10-2835

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
Originally Posted By: daman
Can you cross a PF-52 and PF-1218 and a PL10241???

AC PF52 = RP Part# 20-51A
AC PF1218 = RP Part# 30-1218
Purolator PL10241 = RP Part# 10-2835

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: badtlc
How about a Wix 57203 and 51348?

Wix 51348 = RP Part# 10-2835

The other filter has no cross over. I crossed it to other brands and checked those to no avail as well. May be because it is a cartridge type. I "think" all the RP filters are cans but not 100% sure. Anyway, no RP filter for that #/application.

The other filter has no cross over. I crossed it to other brands and checked those to no avail as well. May be because it is a cartridge type. I "think" all the RP filters are cans but not 100% sure. Anyway, no RP filter for that #/application.

Thanks.

And yes, 57203 is a cartridge. Other matching filters include Fram, Purolator PureOne & Premium plus, OEM, & motorcraft. There might be others but I havent found them yet.

Thanks.

And yes, 57203 is a cartridge. Other matching filters include Fram, Purolator PureOne & Premium plus, OEM, & motorcraft. There might be others but I havent found them yet.

Here are some filter #'s that cross to your Wix #...

AC = PF1703
Baldwin = P7313
Beck Arnley = 041-0817
Carquest = 84203
Champ/Luber Finer = P960
Hastings = LF594
Havoline = T-59
Mann & Hummel = ML1019
Mobil( not Mobil 1 ) = M05505
Napa = 7203
Penzoil = PZ159
Supertech = ST9641
Valvoline = VO80

Here are some filter #'s that cross to your Wix #...

AC = PF1703
Baldwin = P7313
Beck Arnley = 041-0817
Carquest = 84203
Champ/Luber Finer = P960
Hastings = LF594
Havoline = T-59
Mann & Hummel = ML1019
Mobil( not Mobil 1 ) = M05505
Napa = 7203
Penzoil = PZ159
Supertech = ST9641
Valvoline = VO80

Thanks. Now i need to put that in my wallet so I can do some window shopping.

Just want to add some info if you are interested in me picking up and shipping one or more RP filters to you. The same questions and issues seem to crop up each time someone PM's about it so let me address it here...

1 - I am not doing this to make any money as some have asked. I actually only want enough to cover expenses( ie; filter(s) plus packing material if needed and actual shipping fee ). When contacting me for a quote please be sure and include your zip code so I can check shipping.

NOTE - if the actual final total of expenses( ie; filters, packing and shipping, money transfer fees, etc... )is less than I quoted I will refund the difference. If it runs over you will be asked to make up the difference. I will do my best to be as accurate as I can but online quotes for shipping are not always 100% accurate and filter prices can change.

2 - Preferred payment method will be a US Post Office money order. I am not accepting checks sorry. Send cash through the mail at your own risk - I am NOT responsible for lost mail/money! However, I will accept PayPal as an alternate payment source. Be advised though that I get charged for receiving money through PayPal so there will have to be a little extra included( $1-$2 usually enough depending on how much $$$ is transfered )to cover my cost.

3 - I do not live just down the street from PepBoys within walking distance. It is 35-40 minutes away without traffic. I am over near the store on personal business quite often so I would prefer to be able to hold off on grabbing your filter(s)until I am there on my own. That will not cause more than a 2 week delay at most in general and I will keep you updated and provide an estimate on when I think I will be picking them up. If you want the filter asap and I need to make a special trip I reserve the right to ask for $5 in gas money.

Again, my offer is made purelly to help folks out. I am going to make nothing on this. Actually, I am really going to lose a little when you figure in fuel going to get them and running down to mail them and such. I am glad too help out but people need to be understanding of the conditions I am setting to do this.

Check to see if they have a filter available for:

1995 Ford Explorer with 4.0v6 Fuel Injected

1987 Ford Mustang GT w/fuel injected 302

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Finklejag
Can I have the RP part # for a Napa Gold 1356 or 1365?

Thanks

Napa Gold 1356 = 10-2867
Napa Gold 1365 = 10-2876

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back