I Have A Royal Purple Oil Filter Catalog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DragRace
Check to see if they have a filter available for:

1995 Ford Explorer with 4.0v6 Fuel Injected

1987 Ford Mustang GT w/fuel injected 302

Thanks!

Same standard Ford large can filter( MTC FL-1A )for both = RP# 30-8A

Originally Posted By: Dookie
Whats the equivalent to a K&N HP3001?

Standard Ford large filter = 30-8A

I am going to be making a PepBoys run for 2 other members here as soon as their money arrives. If you are thinking of having me pick up some RP filters for you please contact me ASAP so I can grab them while there.

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
I am going to be making a PepBoys run for 2 other members here as soon as their money arrives. If you are thinking of having me pick up some RP filters for you please contact me ASAP so I can grab them while there.

I'll get ahold of you when the guy who's installing the new rear-end setup for the mustang is finished
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: daman
PL30001 ??

It helps me a lot if you tell me the filter mfg for the # you want crossed. Is this the PureOne PL30001?

Crosses to the large Ford filter = 30-8A

Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
Motorcraft FL-820S?

Does the RP FL-820S equivalent have a thread end bypass valve?

My catalog has no filter spec's of any kind. Just application info and a small cross reference section.

That MTC filter # crosses over to 20-820.

PL30001 ??

It helps me a lot if you tell me the filter mfg for the # you want crossed. Is this the PureOne PL30001?

Yes....it's a P1 to a RP...

PL30001 ??

???

Originally Posted By: Texan4Life
Could you cross wix 51045 ?

thx

RP # = 20-59

PL30001 ??

???

What no listing for mine or ???

???

What no listing for mine or ???

I said it would help if you gave me the mfg but I also said if it was a PurOne PL30001 it crossed to the large Ford filter part# 30-8A??? What more do you want?

Originally Posted By: DragRace
HP 3001 Ford Explorer

HP 3001 is not a Motorcraft or Ford part #. I believe that is a K&N #. If so it is the RP # 30-8A

I said it would help if you gave me the mfg but I also said if it was a PurOne PL30001 it crossed to the large Ford filter part# 30-8A??? What more do you want?

Missed that dude! sorry.......

No big deal. There was supposed to be a smiley face on that so you would get I was being a wiseguy but I forgot to add it before the edit time frame expired( hate that about this site ).

No big deal. There was supposed to be a smiley face on that so you would get I was being a wiseguy but I forgot to add it before the edit time frame expired( hate that about this site ).

It's all good,life's too short...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back