I hate it when that happens...

1618499057036.jpg

While they're there, they should just replace the throw-aways with a rechargeable LiPo pack. Better performance, with just the slight chance of spontaneous combustion if the re-gen gets it wrong.

In a 25 business zone intersection I saw a Mercedes fancy suv on it‘s roof. On a freeway I saw in the opposing lanes an accident with a minivan upside down on it’s roof on top of another car. Another vision is this lady with a car full of kids went from the merging lane to the fast lane diagonally and spun out round and round in front of me one lane over. She was lucky to be in a Taurus not an suv. I was a lane over so kept going as the traffic was moving fast and heavy. I could see there was no further destruction. I see people doing this maneuver all the time and going fast lane to off ramp too. All the time. They just have no idea.

Assuming this is not photoshopped. This is sort of my childhood neighborhood / town so I know the traffic. They are likely driving slow due to traffic and hit a curb, the wheel climbed onto a pedestrian fence, fence collapsed at an angle, and then accelerated at an angel and rolled up the fence on 1 wheel and then toss sideway.

I do not see any T bone or turning too fast there could turn it sideway like this.

RAYOVAC alkaline are better .
I have to disagree. I've bought multi packs of all brands that get used at about the same rate. Last time I bought Rayovac I threw about 1/2 of them away because when I went to use them they were dead just from sitting. With Duracell or Everyready often the batteries I'm replacing especially in low drain devices like remote controls the date is out by several years before they finally go dead.

In a 25 business zone intersection I saw a Mercedes fancy suv on it‘s roof. On a freeway I saw in the opposing lanes an accident with a minivan upside down on it’s roof on top of another car. Another vision is this lady with a car full of kids went from the merging lane to the fast lane diagonally and spun out round and round in front of me one lane over. She was lucky to be in a Taurus not an suv. I was a lane over so kept going as the traffic was moving fast and heavy. I could see there was no further destruction. I see people doing this maneuver all the time and going fast lane to off ramp too. All the time. They just have no idea.
One of my friends made a U-turn at an intersection on a 4 lane highway from outside lane to outside lane. He thought it would be best to go from slow lane to slow lane. That was frightening.

Assuming, for sake of a silly discussion, those Alkaline Duracells are simply scaled up versions of their AA batteries, 1.5 feet in diameter and 4 feet long. The battery would be 792 liters in volume and at a nominal 250 watt-hour per liter, it would be a 198KWH battery, or about double a Tesla's normal 100KWH battery pack. Of course the floor would also be more than a foot higher than before!

Back