I guess the qc guy was sleeping

Wife bought this hose. Made in USA. Has 2 male ends! I'm sure Walmart will exchange it but I just don't feel like messing with it. It's 40 min each way to walmart in heavy traffic.

Maybe tomorrow...

Attachments

• IMG_20230531_175133329.jpg
    IMG_20230531_175133329.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20230531_175140946_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230531_175140946_HDR.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 150
In my experience, most manufactures would rather you contact them than returning a product to the store. That is why you see "please don't return to the store, contact customer support at 1800XXXXXXX" on some items. But who wants to mess around with that on a hose?

In my experience, most manufactures would rather you contact them than returning a product to the store. That is why you see "please don't return to the store, contact customer support at 1800XXXXXXX" on some items. But who wants to mess around with that on a hose?
Might get another hose free. ;)

In my experience, most manufactures would rather you contact them than returning a product to the store. That is why you see "please don't return to the store, contact customer support at 1800XXXXXXX" on some items. But who wants to mess around with that on a hose.
Their site wants a pic but it says my pic is too large. I don't know how to fix that.

Yeah you can call their automated phone system, push a lot of buttons and get nowhere.

Who wants to mess around with that for ANYTHING! I received a made-in-China 35mm slide scanner from Amazon today and it has a ton of issues. The company wants me to call their Customer Service number before I try to return it. No Thanks! I spent an hour and a half on the phone for someone else's Tech Support a few days ago and I'm not wasting any more of my time with that nonsense. I'd rather return an item and have the CC company revoke the charge than deal with the Push 1 for English, 2 for Spanish telephone systems and the thick accented customer service people.

Companies are really going to have to improve their telephone support or NO ONE is going to use it unless it's life or death necessary.

Back