I got some good customer service today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my truck into Tires Plus where I had bought my tires about 3 yrs ago and had bought the lifetime balance and rotation along with road side service. Well I had a nail in 2 different tires. So I took it in to get that fixed and get my tires rotated and balanced. I told them to look to see if I needed an alignment and to go ahead and do it if it needed one. Well I get a call a few hours later saying everything was done and it did need an alignment. Well when I get there I see my truck setting outside with the windows down. ( i live in Fl it had just finished pouring the rain! ) my front seat was pretty wet. I walked in to pay my bill and I tell the manager that they left my window down out front. He didn't ask any questions and just gave me the alignment for free
smile.gif
. Seats just about dried within a few hours. They are cloth seats so no real damage. I put some Damp Rid in there and all seems good plus I got a free alignment. I thought that was pretty good service. I mean mistakes happen and I thought they fixed their mistake nicely. Tires Plus has always given me good service before as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back