I found some nice waterproof winter men's work gloves for a low price on Amazon.

I have been looking on YouTube at the videos of what every man should carry in there vehicle. And some of them include gloves. Over the years I have worked on vehicles in the winter a few times including putting on chains and taking them off, which I probably will never have to do again, but anytime you work on tires or other things, once your gloves get wet your hands get very cold, and it is miserable. Especially if you still have to work outside for a while to get what ever you are doing done.

So one of the things I have been looking to include in my vehicle is some good gloves that I could use to change a flat or what ever else came up. I found some really nice water-proof insulated gloves for only $11.99 on Amazon. I am 6' 4" (use to be 6' 6 -3/4" but shrunk over time) and my fingers are long so it is hard to find gloves that really fit. These are available in XXL which is nice because many times gloves are not big enough. So I got a pair. They are nice and not too big. They are not as big or as bulky as they look in the picture on Amazon. And they really do not weigh that much. I tried them on and they are insulated, and probably will keep you warm and dry when it is cold out. I would not believe the -58 F rating but they probably are good for anything we normally see in a winter around Pittsburgh PA. I am going to keep them with my spare tire and tripod flashlight for changing a tire if ever needed. And they probably will be good to use when washing the vehicle before putting on a coating of TurtleWax spray Hybrid Solutions Ceramic 53409 which according to the video here on BITOG a little while ago is one of the top best waxes to use and is also a low cost wax. Which I also got in the Amazon order.

Check them out on Amazon. If you live where it gets cold in the winter, you might want to get a pair to keep in your vehicle for changing a tire, or what ever else comes along. There are gloves that cost 2 or 3 times as much, but even those might not be as water-proof at these.

G & F Products 100% Waterproof Winter Gloves for outdoor cold weather Double Coated Windproof HPT Plam and Fingers Acrylic Terry inner keep hands warm at -58F XX-Large (1628)

Sorry, I tried posting the link, but it also included my Amazon account. I can't leave that open to everyone. Just log onto Amazon and use the information in large bold letters to find them.

Back