I Found AutoMechanic A GF

Yes I’ve been quiet lol. Been busy all day. Had to make money fixing cars haha. Now I’ve got my baseball and Chinese and had my beer today so I’m good lol. I don’t know if i could handle her lol. I might need an ambulance once she gets done with me haha. I can barely lift some car tires I’d hate to see me get defeated by a girl lifting a truck tire haha.

Yes I’ve been quiet lol. Been busy all day. Had to make money fixing cars haha. Now I’ve got my baseball and Chinese and had my beer today so I’m good lol. I don’t know if i could handle her lol. I might need an ambulance once she gets done with me haha. I can barely lift some car tires I’d hate to see me get defeated by a girl lifting a truck tire haha.
An honest dude.... 🆒
I just wanted you to experience what I have had in life...
The White Rogue Killer 🤯
Yeah I roll like that 😂😁

You know the saying "Happy wife, happy life". It's not a guideline but a constitutional law in her case.

If Blake marries that woman I will pay for the wedding.
I would be so pleased and I would go to bed every night with a big smile on my face knowing he was beaten half to death on a daily basis.

actually, she seems to be in good spirits, I like her. the smiles look genuine.

Back