I Found AutoMechanic A GF

I got this flyer today...
Too bad she is married.
I looked at this and my first impression was somewhat negative but I said this woman is Helen Reddy empowered. I am woman hear me roar...
So I started digging her attitude.
I could see her pounding Auto Slave when he got mad because he couldn't have his yummy Chinese food...
I would pay to see the beating.
Right now I wouldn't mind a good beating myself... cheaper than the chiropractor.

IMG_20230530_121606892.jpg

Hard worker for sure.

Never seen a female car mechanic or airplane mechanic ( technician ) in my life.

I wouldn’t get into any arguments about what type of oil to use in your car AM.
My auto shop owner 's daughter is the office manager but also does some mechanical work.

She is slim and attractive but one time her dad had to use a filter tool to remove a filter that she had only hand tightened.

Since then we have been calling him "Wimpy." 😂

Hard worker for sure.

Never seen a female car mechanic or airplane mechanic ( technician ) in my life.

I wouldn’t get into any arguments about what type of oil to use in your car AM.
During my short career as a tune-up/oil change/lube tech, I worked with Val, a nice young woman.

She was pretty much illiterate - could read and write at no more than a Grade 1 or 2 level. She likely had a learning disability of some sort that was never caught - just got passed through school.

Val had good mechanical sense though, and good dexterity - no trouble changing plugs and points, setting timing, and adjusting carburetors.

I was very sad to hear that she died the next year when a tractor she was driving overturned. I skipped school to attend the funeral.

I still have the set of metric sockets Val gave me for my birthday all those years ago.

Back