I feel I have the best Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like here because there does not seem to be an all-out PSYCHOSIS amongst the member base. I have encountered a LOT OF hostility (most, perhaps all of it from established trolls, they are there to get a rise out of you. I usually do well for some stretches of time on those places where they come at me, come at me, come at me.. non-stop and utterly unchecked.. before I lose my cool, and respond.. it's a psychosis, on their part..) So, I am seriously considering vacating one place with nothing but games altogether, and dialing down - maybe, maybe not - the Honda place, full of its hyenas that do what I said about non-stop attack, attack, attack. Some show me love a little bit, the others are worse than little kids.

I enjoy here because at least we have our heads on our shoulders, and I'm not getting berated by 5 and 6 and 8 people whenever posting, or contributing to, oh, let's say, General Discussion and Debate. The car that gets stolen more than any other comes to mind for forum hint..

I was told in a post that they wish God would come and kill me, over there. As a measure of just how much I endured. And why I choose to fight. Now, how is THAT for being trolled. (Not on here, over there..)

This is 2016 now, and I feel new beginnings in my spirit.

And in don't think the Honda will be getting that H22. Antonio has scammed me, yet again. I do a good deed of loaning all my tools, and now my CTEK that has been with me through 4 states ? And my Gear wrench 8mm/10mm/12mm/13mm Ratcheting Wrench is gone, not returned with the rest. Now he is working all the time.. as am I. Truck needs a heater core? .. Nope,working. New engine (even it's direct drop-in. Replacement, hmm..) OR new head WITH the other 9 going to M12x1.75 ARP studs (why?? - Oh yes - no lugging or purchasing of other engine that way. Though it stands a 50/50 chance of working, uhh..) - Nope, at work, all of a sudden .

This is 2016.. Maybe I should move somewhere with a backrard, or garage. Then I can spin tools to my heart's content.

At least one person of the Honda clan would be proud..

Originally Posted By: Supercalifragili
So, I am seriously considering vacating one place with nothing but games altogether, and dialing down - maybe, maybe not - the Honda place

So you're considering vacating the place that's already banned you? How novel.

kvE4kkk.png

If you want to start anew in 2016, honesty would be a good place to begin.

Truck needs a heater core? .. Nope,working.

"Blazer Heater Core Exploded, Part 2"

Originally Posted By: Ramblejam
So, I am seriously considering vacating one place with nothing but games altogether, and dialing down - maybe, maybe not - the Honda place

So you're considering vacating the place that's already banned you? How novel.

kvE4kkk.png

If you want to start anew in 2016, honesty would be a good place to begin.

Truck needs a heater core? .. Nope,working.

"Blazer Heater Core Exploded, Part 2"

Yeh, here we go.. You think I caused my banishment? I can tell you, one of their members, "KF14," for the second time.. kicked up such a fuss, like I was murdering his dog or something, and I bit his bait, because he was THAT over the top and extreme. The message I received said something about "Causing a mutiny and insurrection in GDD." Make of that what you will, I'm only answering your question before I cut off the oxygen to the blowtorch that is yourswlf, if that is what I allow you to be, as you are more than willing to be.. This is 2016, I'm going to return. Are you "K.F14?" (Not sure why I responded)
Start/stop.

As to .. I'm looking at the Honda thread.

There are more, but, the first ones I see as to speaking "for me" are:

exranger06
JennyHemi
Bandito440
others..

Seems I have some people actively following my stuff.

I wonder if I should respond to the Honda thread.

Quote:
nope, working.

It was working, until it blew up.

Why that one sentence out of my whole post?

**still debating on updating the Honda thread, once work begins anew. Miller had it right, it was running sort of secent, then it had a paper towel problem over idle adjustment, after FSM procedure fail...

That's all your getting, this is 2016.. So you can only blown that up but so much, no more oxygen..

EDIT: And leave SumpChamp alone, too! I saw your treatment of that user.

You think I caused my banishment?

Unequivocally, yes.

After jumping into your other thread awhile back about the Honda (before you were banned here for the 10th or 11th time), I was advised to not only stop wasting my time trying to improve your situation (I was unaware of your full history with vehicles on this forum), but that you have a nasty habit of taking to other boards and trashing members here.

After looking at them this evening, I'm not surprised in the least to see that you've been banned from both of them as well.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Happy 2016, Joe!

Thanks man, same to you
smile.gif

7c45ad7bc5f8ddd4d37e506fb8099f1e.jpg

Oh, and... The police never came last night.

Love those Die Hards! Best batteries I've ever had.

Originally Posted By: Ramblejam
You think I caused my banishment?

Unequivocally, yes.

After jumping into your other thread awhile back about the Honda (before you were banned here for the 10th or 11th time), I was advised to not only stop wasting my time trying to improve your situation (I was unaware of your full history with vehicles on this forum), but that you have a nasty habit of taking to other boards and trashing members here.

After looking at them this evening, I'm not surprised in the least to see that you've been banned from both of them as well.

You can be advised all day.. In the end, you have choice. You choose to believe others and that is where you go down a negative and dark and nasty road! Get it all out of your system, I know how you feel about me, I've let you become a hang-up of mine in times past.. responses give you an opportunity to feed, and that won't happen this time.. I don't know if it is the Fighting Kentuckian in you or what it is, but, I have come to equate you with negative. I know you are popular on BITOG. Good for you.

You think you know a lot about me, but the Internet is a funny thing.. You have never meet me FTF. We have never had an in-person conversation. We have never said anything over a quick coffee (I missed JHZR2 by a half hour when my truck had to idle all day, sounding like a Conga drum, because the starter was dying and I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, I honestly wonder how that would have turned out, he is cool) and.. it's the Internet, you're on the Internet.

And, believe it or not, I still love you. And I still thank you, for when you told me, recently:

Quote:
Best of luck to you this time.

Maybe BITOG is ready this time. I cannot make all the people like me, all of the time.. But then again, we don't have here as H-T, either. I use the word "hyenas." Not for here.

I'm sure the informants will pass it along.. Im not dumb, I see the screennames that all of a sudden post when I show up. I even saw you, Ramblejam, peek in on my thread on CB, and i have vacated there, too.. Ask LKH if I am banned? You try hard, but, WHY BE SO NEGATIVE. THAT IS YOUR TRAP. They don't know the fight I have in me.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Happy 2016, Joe!

Thanks man, same to you
smile.gif

7c45ad7bc5f8ddd4d37e506fb8099f1e.jpg

Oh, and... The police never came last night.

Love those Die Hards! Best batteries I've ever had.

.. With A Vengeance.
smile.gif

14795f9de126b7f61d0e60ceb5883d8e.jpg

It's by-pass, or tear the dash apart. I'm at just water now. Got to get to my two jobs, and the other car.. sometimes won't even move... when the gas pedal is floored ..

My windows still don't go down. Probably that ground wire.. I didn't want to let the hacks touch this one. (They did not do anything irreversible yet.)

Happy 2016!!!!

Lol GHT is back once again, just saw this post. Let's start the wagers as to how long this account will be active...

I see you've painted the rust on the blazer and cleaned the wheels.

I'm not sure how hacks could hurt that thing?

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Lol GHT is back once again, just saw this post. Let's start the wagers as to how long this account will be active...

I see you've painted the rust on the blazer and cleaned the wheels.

I'm not sure how hacks could hurt that thing?

How could hacks not hurt? .. They could screw it up!!

And I appreciate the three-letter acknowledgement. That can make me money, in show biz, back from Volvo days, and it should be well-known I will have a 3rd (first cost $2000, second one was free, and in better shape. I feel horrible.. about both.. so there must be a third.. the only way.) But, beyond that, PLEASE LET US NOT FUEL! IT'S 2016.

And, yes.. When the Blazers got side-by-side? .. This one, won. I still want to again buy those lugs that need the 13/16" socket to get off.. I have no idea what they were called, or what the thread on the Blazer is. Does anyone know? But.. Yeah, the re-paint never happened.

I have a can of Corrosion X.. And the truck is mint, 140,000 miles on the odo. Runs strong.. yes..

I don't care what anyone else says, I find GHT to be really entertaining. Love ya man!!!! LOL

Folks have to remember that BITOG is NOT a
professional's website dedicated to business needs only.
If it was I could see the owners wanting to ban GHT, however it IS a hobbyist website that allows for more than just technical discussions.

I do see quite a few idiots over on Honda-Tech, but also if you truly want specialized info on your Civic or Accord, there are a number of folks that are second to none when it comes to having the answers for the most obscure issues, I'm sure that Mad_Mike and RonJ
are probably former master Honda Acura Techs and or have worked for American Honda Motor Company as field engineers at some point, those guys are OUTSTANDING!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
I don't care what anyone else says, I find GHT to be really entertaining. Love ya man!!!! LOL

If it was I could see the owners wanting to ban GHT, however it IS a hobbyist website that allows for more than just technical discussions.

I do see quite a few idiots over on Honda-Tech, but also if you truly want specialized info on your Civic or Accord, there are a number of folks that are second to none when it comes to having the answers for the most obscure issues, I'm sure that Mad_Mike and RonJ
are probably former master Honda Acura Techs and or have worked for American Honda Motor Company as field engineers at some point, those guys are OUTSTANDING!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

And, yeah, starting to think H-T is kind of Corporate, and some on there have business dealing with there.. would make all the sense in the world.

RonJ can't be knocked on the tech aspect, for sure. I am presently trying to earn his respect. He is [censored] I did not change the engine.
TomCat39 is awesome too, he does get lost in minute details and it makes his insights hard to apply to real issues, IMHO. I also love it when he and RonJ get into it.
My relationship with RonJ has been touchy, but I presently have an arrangement that involves an H22................... who in NJ area has a driveway, PM me...........................................
mk378 on here is right up there with those guys, too.

Honda Tech:

NotARaCist (have NO IDEA why that guy works at a hotel, he could have DESIGNED a Honda he knows so much. Probably did..)
HondaPartsHero
24TEN
eghatch9295
5spdH22 There are more.. i like Tyler Dirden posts but I have not seen him..

I still remember a post in my latest W95 Megathread: WARNING, HF ASPERGER CONTENT where three posters made her posts, and 5spdH22 actually directly answered a question I had, about timing or something or another (engines, Honda.) My response was to quote the three posts, one from LF14, one from I think Brice.Hayden and another from i think 328FTW (All jerks btw, and you can tell them I said that, if they aren't reading it here now) and I put, "These are the posts and replies of trolls." Them, same post, I quoted 5SpdH22's response, and I put: "This is the reply of someone who cares." Yes.

Civic-foruns is also great....

For H-T, I will do my little 30-day, come back on, rebuke H-T's Black Ops called KF14 (It fuels them and makes them feel good when you acknowledge what they did, that's how the troll game is played) and continue posting.

I also tend to bruise egos, and some people can't handle that (take a look at my buddy in this thread.)

Still debating on the Honda Head thread here. It's sowell populated with trolls, I wonder if I should even bother... It's like they took over and hijacked the thread.

Maybe, if that car needs another head. We will see. Otherwise.. It's just not worth it.

I say it 100 times and I'll say it again.

This is a help forum and GHT needs help.

Whatever your deity or outlook, if you don't have the patience to give help 99 times and have it ignored, only to give it once more and have it stick, don't post in GHT's threads.

It's by-pass, or tear the dash apart. I'm at just water now

11°F there right now.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
This is a help forum and GHT needs help.

The type of help he needs, we are not the correct forum for.
He should go to the appropriate type of forum for that type of help, and leave us alone.

BC.

GiveMeAVowel said:

this, x 1,000 !!!!!
whisky tango foxtrot is it with you guys that have a beef with 'prone ??
for me, and the group, and MANY bitogers, 'prone is entertainment, at it's finest.for those that have a beef with him, don't post on his threads, or respond to his posts. it's that simple.

so many here have zero sense of humor, and ,because of that, don't want anyone else to have some laughs.
get a life, and leave 'prone alone.

Originally Posted By: yeti
this, x 1,000 !!!!!
whisky tango foxtrot is it with you guys that have a beef with 'prone ??
for me, and the group, and MANY bitogers, 'prone is entertainment, at it's finest.for those that have a beef with him, don't post on his threads, or respond to his posts. it's that simple.

so many here have zero sense of humor, and ,because of that, don't want anyone else to have some laughs.
get a life, and leave 'prone alone.

You want to have a good time reading about his stupidity and antics?
How about you/he/whoever create an actual blog, and you have him update all of you on his day to day stupidity there.

I don't come here to watch some idiot systematically destroy multiple vehicles, and break countless laws, in countless videos. If I wanted to see that, I would spend more time on YouTube.

I especially don't come here to see someone constantly breaking the forum rules, and constantly be allowed to get away with it, over and over again.

Lots of other forums out there don't have any rules.
Why don't you and he go there, and keep each other company, instead of infecting this one with his type of poison?

BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back