I dont know what it is about Apple Safari and BITOG but something is wrong someplace

Ugh,
All I know is this;
I never had trouble with BITOG and Safari until the new service went live.
Ive posted before in others threads about photos not opening up all the way.

Anyway, every once in a while, like this morning, it becomes very frustrating.
Today, posting a reply (and my replies sometimes can be long *L*) Im just about done and BITOG becomes non responsive, nothing, Safari frozen. Cant click anywhere, not even the reload page, cant copy what I just typed hoping to close Safari and restart then paste.
I was able to open a new page in Safari, all other sites worked fine, tested it on Foxnews.com which is a pretty "heavy" site. Everything fine, go back to BITOG and its frozen. This is more then a once time thing, I am making this post using Safari now that I closed it and reopened it.

Anyway, opened BITOG in Opera, all was fine and finished my post. Its got to the point that I wont trust using Safari with this site anymore and just use Opera, unless on my cell phone Ill still roll the dice with Safari.
Im sure people have issues with all kinds of things I was known as a trouble shooter in my company. Something is up with BITOG and Safari, it only happens here.
Anyone else?

What system, OS version, etc?

I encounter a few oddities with the new sw, generally related to cursor location. But they’re easily managed, and no freezing.

I almost entirely post from safari on an iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer. Occasionally use firefox.

I’m 95% on Safari and an IPad when I’m on BITOG. I have the aforementioned cursor problem (once in a while, the cursor shows one place, but the text appears elsewhere) but not the freezing you mention.

Does Safari have a profiler like Chrome? The Chrome profiler is extremely useful for troubleshooting.

XF saves the post you are writing every 30 seconds, so if something goes wrong, you should be able to recover your work.

By the way, just had the cursor issue with my iPad on a site other than BITOG (benzworld) so I don’t think that’s a BITOG thing, I think it’s a Xenforo/iPad thing.

What system, OS version, etc?

I encounter a few oddities with the new sw, generally related to cursor location. But they’re easily managed, and no freezing.

I almost entirely post from safari on an iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer. Occasionally use firefox.
Safari-
Version 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7)
Mac mini i5 (2018 model)
and
iPhone XR with Safari

It been a few days since I started the thread, there have been no further issues since, which happens, then a couple weeks later it starts up again, maybe it wont, not really a big deal... maybe Im in here to much as it is! *LOL*
I was just curious if it was happening to anyone else.

I haven't had any issues with the cursor.

I am a big fan of Opera and recommend it to anyone, but have been using Safari for a couple years now and Opera as the backup because I now run all Apple devices and I like accessing everything across all my devices...

E6DE3BC7-8774-49BB-8628-167F76E43189.jpg

I see this all the time on safari every time I hit the back button it seems to do this. It freezes up and I have to close it out and reopen it. Is this the issue you are talking about?

Back