I didn't know the Appalchian Trail was that long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
33.gif

Originally Posted By: MarkC
I thought it was just from Maine to Georgia, no idea it went as far south as Argentina.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_re_us/us_sc_governor_where

crackmeup2.gif

No wonder Sanford wasn't interested in taking the stimulus package for South Carolina. Guess he had his own South American stimulus package lined up.
grin2.gif

Robin Meade on Headline News Morning Show had this one scoped out days ago on the first word of the App trail tale. She literally laughed out loud.

The news conference was 20 minutes of wriggling. With all the apologies you knew something major was up.

Both sad and all too typical nowadays.

All he needs to do to defuse the whole controversy is check himself into the Betty Ford Clinic and come out "cured" next month!

Another 'manager' reveals his true agenda, just as many of his peers have. The corporation they work for tolerates this behaviour because it is a monopoly with virtually limitless capital reserves.

He really should have just said, "Yeah. So?
54.gif
"

I mean. Why bother with shame and regret now? It's way too far gone for that.

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
That proves that no matter where you are, if you are a politician and has dirt, someone can and will dig it up.

No challenge with him.

Another self righteous hypocritical member of the moral majority bites the dust.

Sanford voted in favor of three of four articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, citing the need for "moral legitimacy."

Heh... So why ain't the Republicans calling for his head.

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
That proves that no matter where you are, if you are a politician and has dirt, someone can and will dig it up.
I don't disgree, but these days, you should know that going in.

That said, the Gov didn't make this a tough find.

I wonder if his staff will relay his messages on one of those pads that says...

"While you were out messing around....."

Of course, "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" will be a brand new euphemism. Especially since his staff said he was doing it "to clear his head".
whistle.gif

By the way, have they investigated whose nickel this was charged to?

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
It must have been REALLY fantasic and mind-blowing to travel THAT far away for it. Geez.

H'que-ar WONDERFUL!! - The Spaniard Swordsman

Originally Posted By: MarkC
I really could have put another 'a' in Appalachian.

I thought you were talking about some place in Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back