I demand Nissan sell this in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen one or two "Juke's" plus I have a friend in France who owns one.

I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the front end of that car is UGLY. Kind of reminds me of the Pontiac Aztec of a few years ago.

I don't care how fast the Juke-R is. It is still ugly.

I think it's cool. Weird but different; if I needed a small car for around town I would consider it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

They answered a question that nobody asked with that sick looking thing. I think it was better when it was boxier shaped. I wouldn't care how fast it was - ugly! I went to the Nissan website and I think the whole darn line up is UGLY and what's with the Murano convertible?

Toyota, Honda, VW and Hyundai are putting out some decent vehicles but Nissan is really blowing the styling of their entire line up.

(only my opinion of course!)

"All crayolas taste different". I like most of Nissan cars, and mostly over all other Japan brands, also like little cars, hatchbacks and boxy cars. It is meter of taste. I like XB and Cube, 300c and GL500. Others think they ugly. I like them because they stand out. But Juke is like... but someone loves it.

It would make one ****uva 'sleeper', but it is soooooo ***** that I could not stand to drive it in order to use it as such.
lol.gif

There's a lot of that sort of stuff down here.

Subaru Brumbies are around $1,000-$2,500 for a cherry (worn out cherry), and WRX half cuts around $4k.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
There's a lot of that sort of stuff down here.

Subaru Brumbies are around $1,000-$2,500 for a cherry (worn out cherry), and WRX half cuts around $4k.

Shannow;

What do they call the event in that first vid with the 'team blue' Brumbie, an abbreviated drift-gymkhana/'autotest'??
lol.gif

Dunno what it is exactly.

A lot of car shows have different "events". Local one has a "go to whoa", starting and stopping on lines 100m apart and timed. Then there's burnouts.

Other ones have a cloverleaf motorkhana, with a drive in bay, reverse into next, drive into next, reverse across line. Spear a spud (passenger has to spear a potato in a tyre at each of the bays).

Looks like some combo of a lot of the general ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back